Order Your JRPass
reginomaana@gmail.com
[email protected]
over 6 years ago
1 response

Greetings!
My husband and i will visit Japan for the first time. Arrival i Fukuoka airport at 7 pm on Jan14, 2018. We will avail of a 7 day JRP as soon as we get there so that we can maximize our stay in Japan.
My co cern is, we are so anxious of our travel because it will be our first time to travel without an agency to take care of our trip. It's our first time to DIY tour using JR Pass and the problem is, we do not know where and how to start. We really want to explore Japan to see the beautiful places in some of the cities.
Could you please help us plan our itenirary so that our 5 day stay will not be wasted and to be more practical? We're so excited to be in Tokyo, Nagoya, Kyoto, Osaka etc. BTW, our Departure from Fukuoka airport will be January 21;10 pm.
Thanks a lot and God Bless!

Daniel-san
18835 posts
about 6 years ago
Expert

Hi there,

Japan is a very convenient country to travel in and everyone will be happy to assist. Don't worry about getting around :)

Five days in Japan is a quick visit for all intents of purposes. When an arrival and departure from Fukuoka, I think it would be too much to go all the way to go up to Tokyo and back, as a one way takes about 8 hours. You could do something like: Hiroshima & Miyajima (1) day, Osaka (1) day, Kyoto (2) days and back to Fukuoka (1) day. This would give you enough time to get a taste of the local atmosphere in each city, while not having to worry.

Hope this helps,
Daniel

Looking for more information? Search the forum

Select Category

Instant Quote

Starting from €315.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17329 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes