Order Your JRPass
nightman82000
nightman82000
over 5 years ago
2 responses

Hello, Here is my itinerary for my 10 days trip to Japan in Mid December. Do you think it is possible to do it?
1st day, I'll be arriving in Tokyo at around 4 pm and also be checking into the hotel.
2nd day, I'll be going for a Mt.Fuji Tour for the entire day.
3rd Day, exploring around Tokyo.
4th Day in the Afternoon, riding the bullet train to Osaka to check in.
5th Day, going around Kyoto and Nara for the whole day.
6th Day, exploring around Osaka.
7th Day early morning, I'll be riding a train to Yamagata and will try to reach around afternoon to keep our luggage at Yamagata Station. Afterwards, I'll head straight to Ginza Onsen. Once I'm done there, I'll go to Yamagata to check into the hotel.
8th Day, A half day trip to Zao onsen ski resort.
9th Day, Head back to Tokyo.
10th Day, Night flight back home.
Thank you for using your time to read this.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Daniel-san
18835 posts
over 5 years ago
Expert

Hi there,

Yes, it looks possible to me - be it a bit busy. Especially the trip Osaka - Yamagata will be quite long. That said, a JR Pass will help you make very good savings on this route. The Onsen visit and Skii trip will help you relax, so I think it's all good.

Hope this helps,
Daniel

Looking for more information? Search the forum

Select Category

Instant Quote

Starting from $2,688.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17329 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes