Always on internet in Japan
Pocket WiFi benefits
Blazing Fast 4G LTE
- Maximum Download SpeedMax 187.5 Mbps
- Maximum Upload speedMax 37.5 Mbps
- Simultaneous ConnectedUp to 10 Devices
- Continuous Use Time12 Hours
- Data UsageUnlimited
Easy to Pick-up and Return
Once you place your Ninja WiFi order with JRPass.com, you can pick up your WiFi router at one of the following airport counters.Enjoy internet access across Japan and simply return the WiFi router at the airport counter before you fly home.
Get Your Pocket WiFi Now!
Order WiFi without a JR Pass? Click here
- Is it really unlimited?
You get a daily limit of 3GB per day of high speed access, after which the internet will slow down considerably but remains usable.
- Can I use it on the (bullet) train?
Yes, though there may be interruptions when entering a tunnel.
- Does it work with any device?
Yes, as long as the device is WiFi capable.
- How good is coverage?
We use the Softbank LTE network in Japan, which covers 99% percent of Japan's population.
- How many people can connect to one device?
Up to 10 people can connect at once to the device. Keep in mind that the maximum speed is divided by each user connected. This becomes noticeable if more than 4 people connect at the same time.
- What happens if I lose it?
Insurance is included, we will not charge you if the device is lost, stolen or otherwise damaged.
- What happens if I fly home with it?
Please contact us to set up a return package.
- “Getting the JR Pass was one of the best things we did in preparation for our trip to Japan. We were able to use the JR routes in Chiba, as well as in and out of Tokyo, to Hiroshima, Kyoto, Kobe, and other places. It was so easy to show our pass and board the train for an exciting adventure. Not only did we enjoy a comfortable, clean mode of transportation, we got to see the countryside as well! Our JR Pass certainly was a very convienent addition to our trip.”