Always on internet in Japan
Pocket WiFi benefits
Blazing Fast 4G LTE
- Maximum Download SpeedMax 150 Mbps
- Maximum Upload speedMax 50 Mbps
- Simultaneous ConnectedUp to 5 Devices
- Continuous Use TimeApproximately 6 Hours
- Data Usage5GB/day of high-speed data
Easy to Pick-up and Return
Once you place your Ninja WiFi order with JRPass.com, you can pick up your WiFi router at one of the following airport counters.Enjoy internet access across Japan and simply return the WiFi router at the airport counter before you fly home.
Get Your Pocket WiFi Now!
Order WiFi without a JR Pass? Click here
- Is it really unlimited?
You get a daily limit of 5GB per day of high speed access, after which the internet speed will slow down considerbly.
- Can I use it on the (bullet) train?
Yes, though there may be interruptions when entering a tunnel.
- Does it work with any device?
Yes, as long as the device is WiFi capable.
- How good is coverage?
We use the Softbank LTE network in Japan, which covers 99% percent of Japan's population.
- How many people can connect to one device?
Up to 5 devices can connect at once to the device. Keep in mind that the maximum speed is divided by each user connected. This becomes noticeable if more than 2 people connect at the same time.
- What happens if I lose it?
Insurance is included, we will not charge you if the device is lost, stolen or otherwise damaged. However, if the device is lost or stolen it will need to be reported as so the Japanese police to be covered by insurance.
- What happens if I fly home with it?
Please contact NINJA WiFi at [email protected] to set up the return package.