2-Day Tokyo Metro Pass can be used for JR?
Well, I'm going to Tokyo and I think I'll buy the 2-day-open ticket, it says that the Valid Route...over 14 years ago1 answer17521 viewsover 14 yearsIs it cost effective to buy the 7 day pass to travel Tokyo > Mt. ...
Hi! Im planing to land in Tokyo(2d), then visit Mt. Fuji, go to Kyoto (2day) and they go to Hiros...over 14 years ago1 answer17181 viewsover 14 yearsdate of first use question
while booking the ticket, i selected my date as the 28th of may... but i will actually start from...over 14 years ago2 answers15014 viewsover 13 yearsValid in Tokyo metropolitan district?
hi, i was wondering if i can use jp rail pass for the tokyo metropilitan distric.. Pleaaase heelp...over 14 years ago1 answer16562 viewsover 14 yearsTokyo Osaka JR pass for adult & Children
Hello, We are a family of 5 (2 adult and 3 kids, 7,9,11 yro). We are planning to go to Japan wit...over 14 years ago1 answer32441 viewsover 6 yearsvalidity length in days? + reserving seats
Hi there just checking that the 7 day pass starts the day you activate it and ends exactly 7 days...over 14 years ago1 answer15040 viewsover 14 yearsIs JR Sanyo pass worth it?
We are a family of five that will be vacationing in Japan. This is our itinerary: 4 June. Arriv...over 14 years ago2 answers15139 viewsover 14 years10 days trip to Hokkaido & Tokyo
I will be arriving New Chitose Airport on early July. I will be spending 7 days in Sapporo, Furan...over 14 years ago1 answer15457 viewsover 13 years18 day Japan trip in August - in out via KIX, also Tokyo, Fujiyam...
Yr service looks to be very useful! Great job. :-) So, 3 in our family - looking at the JR Pass...over 14 years ago1 answer14253 viewsover 14 years14 day trip to Japan
Hi, Travelling to Japan on a 14 day holiday. Planning to travel to Tokyo then Izu peninsula, Mou...over 14 years ago1 answer15396 viewsover 14 yearsSapparo
Can rail pass bring me to Sapparo or Hokkeido island from Tokyo?over 14 years ago1 answer16020 viewsover 14 yearsWhere to go to see sakura during 24 May 2012 to 2 june 2012 with ...
I am planning to arrive in Tokyo on 24 My afternoon. I want to see the sakura flower. It is late ...over 14 years ago1 answer13886 viewsover 14 yearsTime Needed to get from Fukuoka airport to Hakata Station
Hi! We are arriving around 18:00 at Fukuoka and would like to stay with our friends in Nagoya th...over 14 years ago3 answers27133 viewsover 11 years2Q. about JR Kanto Pass & JR East Pass
Q1: Refer to JR web page "The JR Kanto Area Pass is available for purchase and use only by holder...over 14 years ago1 answer15855 viewsover 14 yearsI forgot to get my pass!
I am traveling to Tokyo tomorrow...and I didnt realize you couldnt get online confirmation of the...over 14 years ago1 answer14503 viewsalmost 14 yearsJapan Rail Pass senior discounts
we will need the rail pass for 10 days . we are seniors, do we get a senior discount?over 14 years ago1 answer20808 viewsover 14 yearsChoosing the starting date for the JR Pass
My husband and I is travelling to Japan on June 24 to July 3. We are only planning to buy the 7da...over 14 years ago1 answer16317 viewsover 14 yearsOsaka <> Tokyo + KIX JR Pass worth it?
Hi, I am not sure is it worth for me to use JR Pass. I will stay at Japan for nine days. So i sup...over 14 years ago1 answer18147 viewsover 14 yearsOsaka to Nara return
Hi, I am in Osaka now and have used the rail pass to get from the airport! Can you tell me if th...over 14 years ago2 answers25071 viewsover 9 yearsLuggage size allow on Bullet Train
Hi, I will be travelling from Osaka to Tokyo on June 2012. I would like to ask what is the maximu...over 14 years ago1 answer17433 viewsover 11 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19182 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

