What type of rail pass I should buy
Dear Sir or Madam: I plan to take one-week vacation with one friend to Osaka, Kyoto and Tokyo. We...about 14 years ago5 answers14014 viewsover 6 yearsOsaka, Nara, Kyoto
Kindly check our itinerary for a family of 6 in Nov 2012. Should we buy the Kansai Passport Pass ...about 14 years ago1 answer13033 viewsover 6 yearsJR Pass in Tokyo
We are purchasing JR pass for 14 days. The final 4 days we are staying within Tokyo. We were wond...about 14 years ago1 answer12337 viewsabout 14 years14 days in Tokyo with felxible schedule - JR pass?
Will be in Japan exactly 14 days. (Aug. 5-19) Staying in Tokyo and want to travel to Nagoya and K...about 14 years ago4 answers14089 viewsabout 14 yearsWhen JR pass gets activated
I would rather ask. When does JR pass gets activated? When I buy it and choose the date it's vali...about 14 years ago3 answers13310 viewsabout 14 yearstime validity
Hi, I'm going to spend three months in Tokyo for business. Now I'm in Italy (I'm Italian) and I...about 14 years ago2 answers13841 viewsabout 14 yearsKansai and Shikoku
Hi I will be traveling to Japan for 3 weeks at 18/9/2012. [SECOND TIME] I start and finish at ...about 14 years ago30 answers86056 viewsover 1 yearUeno station Tokyo to Hakodate ,via Oma
Is it practical to make the above journey on the same day, i.e. what is the total travel time inc...about 14 years ago3 answers19629 viewsabout 14 yearsdiscount for JR Pass
Hi there, I will traveling to Japan this August with my families ( 12 adults) . Is there any disc...about 14 years ago1 answer13860 viewsabout 14 yearsTravelling from Tokyo to Fukuoka to Kyoto
Hello I'm travelling to Tokyo with my partner. We'll be in Japan for 8 days. We want to explore ...about 14 years ago3 answers13208 viewsover 11 yearsDiscount for foreign students
Hi there, Me and friend are going to Japan on August 21st till August 31. We are U.S. citizen an...about 14 years ago1 answer16769 viewsabout 14 yearsAre delivery charges combined on multiple passes?
Hi! I'm from Brazil and I intend to buy 2 JR Passes, one for me and one for my husband. When buyi...about 14 years ago2 answers12753 viewsabout 14 yearsFedEx delivery to Chinese Islands
Hi, I would like to purchase 7 day jr pass but I'm currently living on the island in China where...about 14 years ago3 answers15295 viewsabout 14 yearsDo I have to pre-book seats?
Do I have to pre book a seat on the train as well? Just wondering incase I don't decide which tra...about 14 years ago1 answer15402 viewsabout 14 yearsVisiting Japan for 16 days
I am visiting Japan for 16 days. I have already planned my stays which are going to be Yokohama, ...about 14 years ago13 answers16874 viewsover 6 yearsChildren Free under school age
Hi, I have heard from friends in Japan that children are free untill they start school regardles...about 14 years ago1 answer15684 viewsabout 14 yearsIs the JRP worth it for this itinerary?
I'm planning a trip to Japan with the following itinerary: SENDAI AIRPORT - SENDAI(MIYAGI/JR) ...about 14 years ago5 answers15531 viewsabout 14 yearsI'm Japanese - can I purchase JR pass?
Hi , I am Japanese and living UK now. My partner is Spanish and I am holding resident card of a...about 14 years ago3 answers15315 viewsabout 14 yearsbuying or not JR pass
I am going to Japan for 4 days. Day one I am going from Narita Airport to Tokyo. Day two round-t...about 14 years ago1 answer13096 viewsabout 14 yearsTokyo, Kyoto and Hokkaido with a JR Pass?
We are going to Japan in September, and would like to explore around Tokyo, Kyoto, etc. using a J...about 14 years ago6 answers17588 viewsabout 14 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19182 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

