MULTIPLE PURPOSE PASS
Hi, Arriving in Tokyo (Narita), on 15 december 2012, We're planning to stay in Shin Yokohama fro...about 14 years ago5 answers11970 viewsover 6 yearsHow to best use a 7 day pass
A group of 8 of us arrive in Tokyo on Sunday, Nov 18. We will travel to Tokyo, Kyoto, Hiroshima,...about 14 years ago1 answer14109 viewsover 6 yearsOsaka Namba to Osaka KIX
Hy, I would like to know if i can use my Japan Rail Pass to get to Osaka KIX airport from my hot...about 14 years ago1 answer13988 viewsabout 14 yearsis a 7 day pass cheaper?
Two of us will be traveling from Fukuoka on Nov. 4, to Hiroshima, then to Kyoto, then to Tokyo. ...about 14 years ago3 answers13112 viewsabout 14 yearsTo buy N'EX/Suica?
Hi, we bought a 7-day JR Pass for our travel in Japan from 1 - 9 September and intend to start us...about 14 years ago2 answers12128 viewsabout 14 yearsJR Pass worth it for Tokyo - Kyoto?
Hi, My wife and I are debating on getting the JR Pass for 7 days. Will it worth taking the JR p...about 14 years ago4 answers22959 viewsover 11 yearswhich pass to use to get from Kyoto to Kanazawa
After a Kyoto tour, I will be in Japan a few more days and can buy the JR kansai wide area pass ...about 14 years ago1 answer12735 viewsabout 14 yearsDoes the 7 days JR pass include Shinkansen?
Dear All, Could you please inform me whether the 7 days JR pass includes Shinkansen or not? Kind...about 14 years ago4 answers17702 viewsover 8 yearsJR buses & JRPass
Hi! I have read this in a travel tips website: "You can take JR bus from Tokyo To Kawaguchiko wi...about 14 years ago3 answers17002 viewsabout 14 yearsOsaka loop line validity?
is the Osaka loop line part of JR railway?about 14 years ago1 answer31848 viewsover 10 yearsHow to count the 7 days?
Booking information requires date of start of the pass. Does the pass start from a minute past m...about 14 years ago4 answers36745 viewsover 1 yearBest Choice of Travel by train??
My future husband and I will go to Japan for our honey moon in November, we are extremelly excite...about 14 years ago3 answers12632 viewsabout 14 yearsTraveling from Tokyo to Sapporo then back to Tokyo by train in feb
Hi In Feb 2013 I'm traveling from tokyo to sapporo, i would like to do this by train using the ra...about 14 years ago8 answers47364 viewsover 6 yearsTren nocturno tokyo - takamatsu
Hola: Queria saber el horario del tren nocturno de Tokyo a Takamatsu. ¿Es gratuito con el jrpas...about 14 years ago1 answer12714 viewsabout 14 yearsTime restrictions for purchasing
I will be traveling to Japan on September 23rd and plan on activating my pass four days later. Ho...about 14 years ago1 answer11969 viewsabout 14 yearsCarry on luggage limitations?
Hi,I have a group of 10 pax travelling in mid Dec and we plan to travel from Tokyo to Osaka by bu...about 14 years ago1 answer16509 viewsover 13 yearsShirakawa-go and neighbouring UNESCO sites
Can the JR Pass cover the areas of Shirakawa-go and nearby UNESCO sites for sight-seeing?about 14 years ago1 answer12501 viewsover 6 yearsAdding an extra day to the JR pass
Hello I will be visiting Japan in November for 14 days and I will be purchasing a 7 Day JR pass....about 14 years ago1 answer13611 viewsabout 14 yearsTokyo-Nara-Kyoto-Osaka
Greetings - Trying to figure out if the 7 Day Rail Pass would be worth it or not - I am getting ...about 14 years ago1 answer13158 viewsabout 14 yearsVisiting Kansai area - which Rail Pass is a better option?
Hi, I'll be in Japan for 10 days arriving at Kansai Airport. My intended itinerary as below on a...about 14 years ago8 answers16443 viewsabout 14 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19182 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

