Is this route should better use JR pass 7 days or JR west ?
Dear Sir , This is the program using JR rail pass 29/9/12 train from Kansai airport to kanazawa...about 14 years ago2 answers11344 viewsabout 14 yearsJr rail pass or Individual tickets
Hi We are looking to come to Japan on sept 29 until oct 7. Fly into narita and then want to go ...about 14 years ago5 answers13802 viewsover 6 years14 days JR Pass or 7 days JR + individual tickets??
Hi, i'll arrive at Narita on october 5th, then stay on tokyo until 8th. Then ill go to Nagoya and...about 14 years ago2 answers11920 viewsabout 14 yearsWhat kind of JR pass should I buy ?
Dear Sir , This is the program using JR rail pass 29/9/12 train from Kansai airport to kana...about 14 years ago3 answers10514 viewsabout 14 yearsWhat areas does the Japan Rail Pass not cover?
I understand that the Japan Rail Pass does not cover all of Japan. What areas does it not cover?...about 14 years ago2 answers15895 viewsover 11 yearsJR pass or Individual tickets?
Hi, Im traveling for 9 days in Japan. Arriving in Osaka 15th, leaving from Tokyo 23rd. Tentative ...about 14 years ago2 answers13028 viewsabout 14 years7 day JR pass? + Tokyo Metro?
Hi,I will arrive in Narita on Dec 7,and I will stay in Tokyo for 3 days.After that,I wanna take t...about 14 years ago1 answer15587 viewsabout 14 years7 day pass for family of 5
tokyo tokyo hakona and back 1 day tokyo-hiroshima 2 day hiroshima-kyoto and miajima2 day kyoto- o...about 14 years ago1 answer12305 viewsabout 14 yearsjrpass for Osaka, Suzuka F1 & Tokyo?
Good day! I'll be arriving to japan via osaka airport on oct4. I will go straight to nagoya to st...about 14 years ago2 answers24819 viewsover 10 yearsDo I need a 14 day JR pass?
Hello, My friend an me will arrive in Tokyo Dec 6 this year and spend 4 nights there, then go to ...about 14 years ago1 answer12094 viewsover 6 yearsBest tickets from Kansai (KIX) for Kyoto & Nara
Last stage of finalising my November 25th to December 6th trip to Kyoto and Nara. Please advise ...about 14 years ago3 answers20469 viewsabout 14 yearsfare from Fukuoka to Hiroshima
I am going to get a 7 day pass but the 8th day I leave from Narita. I will be staying in Tokyo. ...about 14 years ago3 answers25981 viewsover 8 yearsRail Travel with a JR Pass within Tokyo and Osaka.
Hi! I have a couple of questions: In Tokyo, I'll be staying near the Shinjuku station. Can I ...about 14 years ago3 answers24651 viewsabout 14 yearsDoes having a Green JR pass making it easier to get a seat? & whe...
I will be traveling all over Japan for 7 weeks. I am wondering if having a Green JR rail pass wi...about 14 years ago1 answer13069 viewsover 6 yearscost of train pass for one day with
I will be in Japan 15 days In October 2012 I plan to get the 14 day Pass which will be validated ...about 14 years ago1 answer12355 viewsabout 14 yearsJR Pass Rules for holders of 2 passports
Hello, I have a question about whether or not I can obtain a JR pass. I am traveling from the U...about 14 years ago1 answer16678 viewsover 6 years7 days pass or 4 days flexible
I'll get to Narita on October 7 with my wife, I stay in Tokyo until 10 in the morning and I go to...about 14 years ago3 answers24483 viewsover 6 yearsDo i need a national Japan rail pass?
Hi i am travelling to Japan over December-Mid January. We are flying to Niseko to ski then plann...about 14 years ago1 answer11769 viewsabout 14 years14 day pass ? Let's try again , changed itinerary a bit
I tried to look up all the costs on hyperdia and didn't get the same fees for trips as i saw when...about 14 years ago1 answer13844 viewsabout 14 yearsMULTIPLE PURPOSE PASS
Hi, Arriving in Tokyo (Narita), on 15 december 2012, We're planning to stay in Shin Yokohama fro...about 14 years ago5 answers11947 viewsover 6 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19181 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

