from Shinjuku to Chichibu
I want to visit the Chichibu Yomatsuri in a week. Can I use my JR Pass to travel from Shinjuku st...almost 14 years ago1 answer14667 viewsover 7 yearsShould I pass a 14 day or 7 day pass
Using JR Pass in this Itinerary Would you please help me find trains and fare for this itinerar...almost 14 years ago3 answers13156 viewsalmost 14 yearsFIFA MUNDIAL GAMES
Hello, I am coming to Tokyo in december 10th and I'd like to know how can I get Toyota Stadium o...almost 14 years ago1 answer12890 viewsalmost 14 yearsTokyo - Kyoto - Hiroshima - Osaka
Hi there, I have a couple questions regarding the JR pass and it's use. At the moment I'm looki...almost 14 years ago2 answers11891 viewsalmost 14 yearsMoving My Trip
I planned on going to Japan next week for 7 days and purchased a rail pass. However, due to unfo...almost 14 years ago1 answer10808 viewsalmost 14 yearsFIFA World Club Cup
Hi there. Me and 2 friend of my will arrive in Narita on December 11th and we booked a Hotel for ...almost 14 years ago4 answers14040 viewsover 6 yearsTokyo - Kawaguchiko
Dear Mari san I am trying on hyperdia to check route from Tokyo to Kawaguchiko by train. The sys...almost 14 years ago3 answers51279 viewsabout 7 yearsOsaka-Hiroshima
From Osaka station to Hiroshima how do I get to see the Peace Park and to go to the Floating Temp...almost 14 years ago1 answer11559 viewsalmost 14 yearsKansai Airport to Universal Station
Hi there Thanks for your usual help. I will be travelling with small kids. The plan is to get to...almost 14 years ago1 answer12225 viewsalmost 14 yearsTokyo to Osaka by 1pm - which train?
I want to reserve and book two seats on the 30/11/12 from Tokyo Station/Nihonbashi to Namba/Shins...almost 14 years ago2 answers11984 viewsalmost 14 yearsTokyo - Osaka -Toyama. What pass?
27th Tokyo - Osaka 30th Osaka - Toyama - Osakaalmost 14 years ago1 answer15293 viewsalmost 14 yearsBest departing time from Ikebukuro, Osaka, Kyoto, Takayama.
Hi, I am travelling with heavy bags and I was hoping you could give me some advice: From Ikebuku...almost 14 years ago1 answer17232 viewsover 10 yearsosaka to hakuba/nagano
we leave osaka for hakuba/nagano on 4/12/12. what are the train/lines and quickest way to do this...almost 14 years ago3 answers20079 viewsalmost 14 yearsHow to use JRpass for my trip to Tokyo in Dec
Hi I am taking trip to Japan in Dec can you tell me how to use JRpass to travel 12/19 arrive Toky...almost 14 years ago7 answers13485 viewsover 6 yearsNarita Airport to Shinjuku
1) Please advise me how to travel from Narita airport to Shinjuku. 2) Also after 2 days I plan to...almost 14 years ago14 answers43178 viewsover 3 yearsJR Pass - Seat reservations
With a JR Pass, do I have to make reservations for my seat? Thanksalmost 14 years ago7 answers11772 viewsalmost 14 yearsJR Pass valid for Kyoto Subway?
HI. I'll like to ask if the JR Pass is valid for Kyoto Subway (Karasuma Line and Tozai Line). htt...almost 14 years ago6 answers105170 viewsover 3 yearsEligibility of JR pass for short term business visit
Hi, I will be traveling to Japan for a business meeting with my parent company. I have a short t...almost 14 years ago2 answers11357 viewsalmost 14 yearsIdea for Tokyo Narita Airport --> Osaka --> Hakone -->Tokyo
can you teach me how to use the 7 days JR pass to make it worth it. as well can you provide the r...almost 14 years ago1 answer10719 viewsalmost 14 yearsTravel to Tokyo & Karuizawa
Hello there, Good day! I will be visiting Tokyo from Nov 24 to Dec 2, with a side trip to Karuiz...almost 14 years ago5 answers20572 viewsalmost 10 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19180 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

