Reserving seat before pass begins?
Good evening, I will be doing an 8-day trip to Dewa Sanzen and Tohoku in July, so I have bought ...over 13 years ago2 answers9582 viewsover 13 yearsJR pass exchange at Haneda Airport
Hi, Daniel san, We will arrive at Haneda airport at 5am and would like to exchange JR pass and u...over 13 years ago1 answer11955 viewsover 12 yearsActivation Rail Pass
Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to activate the pass but use it a week later. I will b...over 13 years ago1 answer10260 viewsover 13 yearsTokyo (Shinjuku area) to Sapporo
Hi. Taking the JR Pass to Sapporo from Shinjuku,Tokyo. Please provide detail skeds/stations/instr...over 13 years ago2 answers12367 viewsover 13 yearsreserving seats on jr trains
Another quick question. If we buy the green pass and when we go to reserve seats all the green se...over 13 years ago1 answer11175 viewsover 13 yearsEligibility status for Japan Rail Pass for holders of Serbian pas...
Hi, I am from Serbia. I plan to travel to Japan in June for short tourism and I wish to buy and ...over 13 years ago3 answers9425 viewsover 13 yearsTokyo-kamaguchiko
Is it possible to use my jrpass from tokyo and kawaguchiko? On which train or bus? Thank you for ...over 13 years ago3 answers9775 viewsover 13 yearsHaruka & ICOCA Package
If I buy the return Haruka tickets with the ICOCA package, can I use this return ticket from Nanb...over 13 years ago1 answer11436 viewsover 13 yearsRail Pass for a student exchange
Hello, This summer I am going to do a student exchange in Akita for about 6 weeks, and I am wond...over 13 years ago1 answer9320 viewsover 13 yearsworthiness of green pass
Thank you so much for your prompt answers. They are much appreciated. Still we are agonizing abou...over 13 years ago1 answer9073 viewsover 13 yearsNarita -Keisei to Mt. Fuji -Fujikawaguchiko
What are the stations to get to Fujikawaguchiko? Thank you.over 13 years ago1 answer7309 viewsover 13 yearswhen to activate, for maximising Jr Pass ?
Hi, we are visiting Japan from 15May-1june Day 1. Kansai to Osaka, Shinsaibashi- Day 2. Osaka Da...over 13 years ago1 answer8780 viewsover 13 yearsDeparture from Kyoto
Are last day we will be flying out of (UKB) Kobe. Can i get there using the JR pass to the airpor...over 13 years ago1 answer10458 viewsover 13 years18 days in Japan
New in Japan. Please give us an advise. Am traveling with my family. I did purchase 14 days JR...over 13 years ago10 answers11849 viewsover 6 yearsMatsumoto to Hiroshima
Hello, I'm trying to find out which trains to take when traveling with my family trough Japan. W...over 13 years ago2 answers15638 viewsover 13 yearsTravelling from Ikebukuro to Osaka and Miyagi(Sendai)
Hello, I'm new to the forums and I just bought my Japan Rail Pass recently. I'm travelling to Ja...over 13 years ago6 answers13070 viewsover 13 yearsTravel from Koyasan to Nikko
Hi there, we really want to spend our last 3 days in Japan in Nikko. And we have to get there fr...over 13 years ago1 answer11297 viewsover 13 yearsDifference between 1st class and ordinary JR Pass
Hi, I'm going to buy two JR Pass (7 days) before reaching Japan on 22.05.13! What is the differ...over 13 years ago5 answers25856 viewsover 9 yearsSightseeing
My stay is for 5 days and base will be in Tokyo. Can I go to Osaka Come back to Tokyo same day n...over 13 years ago1 answer9374 viewsover 13 yearsMonth in Japan
Hey there Daniel-san (and other forum regulars); I've been reading other posts here, and I'm high...over 13 years ago2 answers9557 viewsover 6 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19183 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

