Must choose travel date when order?
I need a 7 day pass only. I will be in Japan 2 weeks but unsure as of now which 7 days I need my...over 13 years ago1 answer9153 viewsover 13 yearsPassport not yet ready
I had allowed my passport to expire and will be ready soon, but I leave soon. Can I order while ...over 13 years ago1 answer8327 viewsover 13 yearsJRPass I can use to go from Kyoto to Tokyo?
I plan to be seven days in Japan, arriving by plane to Osaka to visit Kyoto, Hiroshima, Nara. The...over 13 years ago1 answer10078 viewsover 13 yearsJR pass fare
Hi! My family and I will be visiting Japan in two weeks' time but now I'm still considering if it...over 13 years ago5 answers10123 viewsover 13 yearsWhat's the best option?
Hello, my travel schedule is Narita-Kanazawa-Kyoto-Tokyo-Narita; total 8 days. Just need some adv...over 13 years ago5 answers12836 viewsover 13 yearsTERITORY OF USING
HELLO, I want to ask you about where can I use JR-PASS? If I understand rite - I can use it in To...over 13 years ago3 answers9776 viewsover 13 yearsStart of Work
Hi , in the process of ordering I need to write the date of useing my JR-pass. Does it mean that ...over 13 years ago1 answer9834 viewsover 13 yearswhat kind of JR pass ?
Hi, I will go to Nagoya and stay at Takayama (2 days), kanazawa (2 days) and back to Nagoya. Do...over 13 years ago1 answer8670 viewsover 13 yearsDoes these trains entail extra fee for JR pass
(1)JR成田特快快遞2號 (2)JR特急成田エクスプレス4号 (3)JR新幹線はやぶさ9号 (4)JR新幹線はやて29号 (5)JR奥羽本線 (6)JR奥羽本線 (7)JR特快HA...over 13 years ago1 answer14247 viewsalmost 13 yearsDoes these trains entail extra fee for JR pass
(1)JR成田特快快遞2號 (2)JR特急成田エクスプレス4号 (3)JR新幹線はやぶさ9号 (4)JR新幹線はやて29号 (5)JR奥羽本線 (6)JR奥羽本線 (7)JR特快HAMANASU...over 13 years ago1 answer12435 viewsover 13 yearsOsaka Kansai/Tokyo/Mt Fuji/Osaka
Hi, I have never been to Japan, not sure if the above route is correct. 1) I will be alighting ...over 13 years ago1 answer10046 viewsover 13 yearsBetter to buy JRpass in US or in Tokyo?
My husband and I (senior citizen couple) will be one week in Japan - Tokyo 4 days and Kyoto 3 day...over 13 years ago1 answer9786 viewsover 13 yearsHow do I get to Hakone from Hiroshima.
I am in Hiroshima on the 10th June and have a hotel booked in Hakone on that day. How can I get f...over 13 years ago6 answers39705 viewsover 2 yearsHow to get from Kyoto/ Tokyo to Hokkaido?
Hay! I'm trying to understand how long it would take me to get from Tokyo/ Kyoto to Hokkaido usin...over 13 years ago5 answers74082 viewsabout 7 yearsGreen vs.Ordinary
What are the advantages/perks of travelling with a Green Pass vs. Ordinary pass?over 13 years ago3 answers12630 viewsover 13 yearsMr.
What are the advantages/perks of travelling with a Green Pass vs. Ordinary pass?over 13 years ago1 answer9022 viewsover 13 years11 days in Japan - 7 or 14 day pass?
Hi there We're travelling to Japan in early June. Spending 11 days... would a 7 or 14 day pass w...over 13 years ago1 answer9821 viewsover 13 yearsReserving seat before pass begins?
Good evening, I will be doing an 8-day trip to Dewa Sanzen and Tohoku in July, so I have bought ...over 13 years ago2 answers9482 viewsover 13 yearsJR pass exchange at Haneda Airport
Hi, Daniel san, We will arrive at Haneda airport at 5am and would like to exchange JR pass and u...over 13 years ago1 answer11857 viewsover 12 yearsActivation Rail Pass
Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to activate the pass but use it a week later. I will b...over 13 years ago1 answer10206 viewsover 13 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19181 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

