Nara to Hakone
Is it possible to take a train directly from Nara to Hakone? How long would this be? Also, are t...about 13 years ago1 answer20191 viewsalmost 11 yearsTakayama to Tokyo
Hi All, I would like to know if I can use my JR Pass using the "LTD EXP (Wide View) Hida" to go...about 13 years ago2 answers8035 viewsabout 13 yearsKanazawa to Takayama
Hi All, I would like to know if I can use my JR Pass using the "LTD EXP HAKUTAKA" to go from Kan...about 13 years ago2 answers8959 viewsabout 13 yearsKyoto to Kanazawa
Hi All, I would like to know if I can use my JR Pass using the "LTD EXP Thunderbird" to go from ...about 13 years ago2 answers9035 viewsabout 13 yearsKyoto to Hiroshima and Hiroshima to Kyoto
Hi All, I would like to know if I can use my JR Pass using the "Shinkansen En Hikari 491/493/495...about 13 years ago2 answers10964 viewsabout 13 yearsMiyajima - Kyoto - Hakone
Hello, I'm going to be traveling with friends through Japan in September. We are arriving in Hir...about 13 years ago1 answer12943 viewsover 10 yearsKyoto to Nara
Hi All, I would like to know if I can use the JRP using the "JR Nara Line Local" to go from Kyot...about 13 years ago2 answers14044 viewsalmost 13 yearsHiroshima - Miyajima
Hi, I would like to know hot to arrive from the Hiroshima station to Miyajima using the JR pass. ...about 13 years ago2 answers9925 viewsabout 13 yearstravel to Japan
My son was accepted as an International Exchange student at Hiroshima University. I would like t...about 13 years ago1 answer7513 viewsabout 13 yearsKIX - Tokyo - Osaka - KIX
Hi, I have purchased a 7 days JR Pass for my trip to Japan. I am planning a 5 nights stay in Jap...about 13 years ago2 answers12238 viewsabout 13 yearsShould I get a rail pass
I have been looking into getting a rail pass for myself and my partner for our trip to Japan in D...about 13 years ago1 answer8413 viewsabout 13 years7D pass Tokyo-Aomori-Hokkaido-Yokohama-Tokyo
Kindly advise what is the cheapest & comfortable way to make use of 7D pass for our intended ...about 13 years ago3 answers10536 viewsover 10 yearsI need suggestion to fully utilise my JR Pass
Hi, I will be in Japan for 10 days in this September. My journey will be Osaka-Kyoto-Tokyo-Osaka...about 13 years ago7 answers11553 viewsabout 13 yearsOdawara to Kyoto
I'm a little confused about the Shinkansen Hikari line. Can I use the JR Pass for this travel fr...about 13 years ago1 answer10243 viewsalmost 13 yearsKansai to bokurocho
Planned to stay at bokurocho area. There is a direct JR route from kansai airport to bokurocho?or...about 13 years ago1 answer6811 viewsabout 13 yearsJR Hokkaido Pass and Furano-Biei Free Pass
I was wondering if the JR Hokkaido Pass allows us to ride trains that cover the Furano-Biei Free ...about 13 years ago9 answers21055 viewsover 3 yearsTrip to Nikko from Tokyo
How I can go from Tokyo to Nikko using JR Pass? Which train or bus? Any suggestions when I am at ...about 13 years ago3 answers24391 viewsover 6 yearsmr
What is the best way to travel from the airport NRT to the hotel in Tokyo and from Tokyo to Hakon...about 13 years ago1 answer7921 viewsabout 13 yearsmr
What is the best way to travel from the airport NRT to the hotel in Tokyo and from Tokyo to Hakon...about 13 years ago1 answer8433 viewsabout 13 yearsShould I purchase a JR Pass?
Hi, I m traveling from Tokyo to Kobe by Shinkansen on 8 Aug. After having lunch at Ikuta, I ll go...about 13 years ago1 answer7907 viewsabout 13 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19180 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

