Confused - Japan Rail Pass
Hello! My husband and I arrive at Narita Airport on 18 October and depart on 28 October. Our iti...about 13 years ago5 answers8327 viewsabout 13 yearsAirport trains, activation and other trains
Hi, First time for me in Japan soon and we will get the Rail Pass to travel around but I have fo...about 13 years ago1 answer7301 viewsabout 13 yearsWhich set of JP pass rail tickets should I buy?
Here is my itinerary so far..... Arrive Tokyo, Narita airport. Travel out to accommodation - Asak...about 13 years ago12 answers10152 viewsover 7 yearsTokyo to Narita airport advice
we have a flight at 9:40am on Saturday morning the 7th September, what is the best suggested opti...about 13 years ago1 answer9995 viewsabout 13 yearsEXP. SUNRISE SETO booking
Hi, hopefully the last question from me. How do I book a place on Sunrise Seto? I would like to...about 13 years ago1 answer11066 viewsabout 13 yearsShinjuko to Sapporo
Hi! would like to know if JR route to Sapporo from Shinjuko is covered by JR pass? no need to pur...about 13 years ago1 answer7616 viewsabout 13 yearsstart a 7-day pass after Kurobe-Tateyama route?
We are flying into Narita, staying in Tokyo 3 nights, then going hiking and doing the Alpine rout...about 13 years ago3 answers8074 viewsabout 13 yearsVERIFICATION ON APPROPRIATE JR PASS
I will arrive in Osaka on a Saturday, going to Kobe to be with friends till Monday. I will purch...about 13 years ago2 answers7041 viewsabout 13 yearsSharon
Is it worth getting the JR pass for 7 days for my family of 5 if we are planning to spend 4 days...about 13 years ago2 answers8623 viewsabout 13 years3 weeks trip to Japan
Hi, I'll be travelling to Japan for 3 weeks and I'm not sure which JR Pass suits me the best. I'...about 13 years ago3 answers8012 viewsabout 13 yearsHaving a problem purchasing the pass
Hi!! I'm from Argentina and I'm trying to purchase the jr pass for 21 days but I get an error whe...about 13 years ago1 answer13079 viewsabout 13 yearsTokyo to Mt Fuji and then Mt Fuji to Takayama, Nagoya -> Ise Shim...
Hi, it's me again, I've been working on my itinerary, as I am leaving in one week already. I st...about 13 years ago3 answers21792 viewsover 8 yearsHokkaido travel with JR
Dear sir, I am from Taiwan. My itinerary is as the following. Would like to find out the most...about 13 years ago4 answers15668 viewsabout 13 yearsShould i get a rail pass?
Hi, my partner and i are planning to go to Japan this upcoming October. Our journey is Osaka - To...about 13 years ago1 answer8054 viewsabout 13 yearsHiroshima - Tokyo
Hello, I bought 7 day JRP. I'm starting using it on the 21st September from Tokyo to Nikko and g...about 13 years ago1 answer7858 viewsabout 13 yearsWhich ticket should I buy to fit in my 9 days itinerary in Japan?
Hi there, We are going to Japan in 3 weeks and tossed up which pass should we buy as we are goin...about 13 years ago13 answers17340 viewsabout 13 years7-day JR pass is insufficient for our travel
hi! this is our itinerary, & I think 7-day JR pass is not enough to shoulder all fares. can y...about 13 years ago1 answer8948 viewsabout 13 yearsHello
We will be arriving at Osaka airport on Oct 3 and need to get to Kyoto. Can you please tell me th...about 13 years ago4 answers8179 viewsabout 13 yearsAm I authorized to use the JR Pass??
I'm in Japan for 4 months without visa. I know that the JR Pass is only for those who stay not lo...about 13 years ago9 answers12321 viewsover 11 yearsTotally disappointed
I'm using 14-day JR Pass in Japan now. This morning (Aug 9th) I wanted to go Sapporo from Hakodat...about 13 years ago4 answers10659 viewsabout 13 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19180 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

