Tokyo - Kyoto - Hiroshima
Hi, I am travelling to Japan this summer and wonder whether I can use a Japan rail pass to trave...over 14 years ago1 answer15079 viewsover 14 yearsValidating the pass
Please can you confirm that I can have tmy 14 day JR Pass validated at Narita when I arrive on t...over 14 years ago1 answer15294 viewsover 14 yearsTokyo / Kyoto - Osaka - Kyoto / Tokyo
Good afternoon, I'm going to Japan and would make the following extracts: June 12th - Tokyo / ...over 14 years ago1 answer14134 viewsover 14 yearsActivating multiple JR Passes simultaneously
I understand you have to take the exchange order, passport and application to a JR stationwith a ...over 14 years ago1 answer16874 viewsover 14 yearsMultiple Tokyo metro passes?
Hi again mari! so im going to japan may 14 to 31. starting my pass 18th. Can I buy 2 2day tokyop...over 14 years ago3 answers27413 viewsover 6 yearsAdvise whether to buy a Japan Rail Pass or one-way tickets
Hi, we´re considering to buy a JR Pass for 7-days. Our route is Tokyo-Hakone-Ito-Kyoto-Nara-Kyot...over 14 years ago1 answer14764 viewsover 14 yearsWhen to use the JR Pass
Hi. I'm going to be travelling from tokyo to hirsoshima and then eventually osaka in the last wee...over 14 years ago3 answers14454 viewsalmost 14 yearsTokyo to nagasaki - Unzen? JR Pass good for all?
OK everyone, I have never traveled in Japan before. i will be landing in Tokyo on May 26th or 27...over 14 years ago1 answer23900 viewsover 11 yearsTravel from Tokyo to Kyoto and Osaka
Hi I'm going to Japan for 7 days 6 nights and here's my itinerary: May 29: Arriving in Tokyo Ma...over 14 years ago2 answers14194 viewsover 6 years7 or 14 days JR pass? And Itinerary check for a 14 days Tokyo-Kyo...
Hi I will be touring Japan in about 3 weeks’ time! I desperately need some help with my tentativ...over 14 years ago5 answers16019 viewsover 14 yearsTravelling to Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka and return
Hi there we're visiting Japan from 28th June to 11th July. From 28th June to 2nd July we'll be i...over 14 years ago1 answer15078 viewsover 6 yearsplease advise on a one way one week itinerary from Yokohama to Osaka
Hello, I would appreciate some detailed assistance (names of trains, etc) with the following it...over 14 years ago3 answers18229 viewsover 14 yearstokyo to kyoto and return..
hi , Well i want to ask that i am planning to come to kyoto on 16th May 2012, will take flight o...over 14 years ago1 answer15137 viewsover 14 years4 days tokyo - 2 days kyoto
how do i buy Japan Rail pass?over 14 years ago2 answers13395 viewsover 14 yearsItinerary for tokyo, kanazawa, hirosihma, Osaka, Kyoto
Hi! I would like your advise for an itinery for the period 28th of May till 3rd of june (this da...over 14 years ago6 answers27440 viewsover 8 yearsCan you use JR Pass to travel from Tokyo to Hiroshima?
Hi Mari, I have read that the JR Pass will not work for the Nozomi bullet trains. When I checked...over 14 years ago5 answers90112 viewsalmost 2 yearsCan Canadian buy JR Pass from this web page?
This is our first time to use JR Pass. We interested to have JP Green pass. Following question ne...over 14 years ago5 answers19118 viewsover 11 years12 days in Tokyo, Takayama, Kyoto & Hiroshima. 14 or 7 day rail p...
Hello End of May we are arriving in Tokyo, staying for 4days, then 2days in Takayama, 4 days in K...over 14 years ago3 answers20161 viewsover 6 years16 days in Japan
Hi I want to know the difference between individual tickets and 14 days JR pass. If i am using JR...over 14 years ago1 answer16359 viewsover 6 yearsDelivery to Chicago before 5th May?
HI Mari, I bought a JR Pass on line today and need the ticket in Chicago before 5-5-2012.Can this...over 14 years ago1 answer17346 viewsover 14 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19181 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

