Is it better to fly or travel by JR bullet train?
Also as I'm planning to go to Japan in Sept this year when should I buy the 14 day pass ticket?
Thanks
Dinesh
Is it better to fly or travel by JR bullet train?
Also as I'm planning to go to Japan in Sept this year when should I buy the 14 day pass ticket?
Thanks
Dinesh
Hi there,
Better in what sense? Cost effectiveness, a JR Pass is likely much more efficient if you do other travel with it as well. While air travel would be a bit faster.
Hope this helps,
Daniel
Learn from over 19183 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask QuestionGet inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes