JRPassOrder Your JR Pass
Back to Using the Japan Rail Pass

OSAKA - KYOTO - MT FUJI -TOKYO

Pats Gtz
Pats Gtz
over 8 years ago
1 answer

Hello,

I will be travelling to Japan for 7 days and I have a lot of questions regarding the use of the JRP and also how travel within the cities I want to visit.

I will arrive to Osaka, spend two nights from there spend a night in Kyoto, and then on my way to Tokyo, make a stop near Mount Fuji.

Which trains should I take? are all of them included in the JRP? how do I know which trains are not included?

Lots of thanks,
Pats

avatar
Daniel-san
19375 posts
over 8 years ago
Expert

Hello Pats,

For travel times, I recommend learning to plan with Hyperdia this way you can find any route/timetable and more. It's a great tool for planning with the JR Pass. We also have a useful interactive map with all JR lines included.

Hope this helps,
Daniel


Looking for more information? Search the forum

Select Category

Instant Quote

Starting from $353.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 19181 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.


Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes