Here are some answers for you:
- Is that convenience to take the JR train from Osaka to Nagoya with our luggage carrying? from Nagoya to kansai airport? We will each have a suitcase tho.
Yes - the Shinkansen has space for suitcases behind the last seats in each carriage where you can stow your luggage. For more information, see our blog post on luggage on the bullet train. For Kansai Airport, you should aim to use the Haruka Express, which has luggage racks for you to use
- from Takayama to shirokawago is extra pay right? how much will it charge each trip?
Yes - for the journey from Takayama to Shirakawa you'll need to use the Nohi bus from the Takayama Nohi Bus centre, which is a short walk from the station. At 50 mins, the bus journey is quite short. Please be aware that this bus is not operated by JR and so you will have to buy separate tickets (¥4,300 round trip). You can find timetable information on this bus at the [Nohi Bus online english timetable].
- Im in HK, is that possible to deliver the JR pass? Where can I order it?
Yes - we deliver to Hong Kong for $19USD.
- I know it has to exchange the real tkt at tkt office, if I change every day before I get on the train, is that risk for seats? How much time earlier that I need to arrive the station to exchange the tkt?
You only need to activate or exchange the rail pass once at the start of your trip. After you have done this you can use the Rail Pass to get through ticket barriers and jump on trains. Reserving seats is free with the JR Pass and will be the only reason to visit the ticket office once you have activate your rail pass.
- The JR 7-day pass is valid for 3 months right? if I need to postpone my trip to end up May, still can order it first right?
Yes - the 7 day rail pass can be activated anytime up to 3 months from the date of purchase. This means that if you were to order a rail pass today, you would be able to activate it is July the 7th.
- Do you think my trip schedule is feasible? too tight time?
It will be a pretty busy trip - but as you'll be based out of Osaka until day 5, I think you'll be able to modulate your plans at this stage depending on how you feel. Because fo this, I think your trip is well structured.
- May I have the name of the station in osaka that take me to Nagoya?
The station you'll need is Shin-Osaka. Here's an itinerary from Osaka to Nagoya.
- May I have the name the station in Nagoya to Kansai airport? do I need to change train?
You'll need to board the bullet at Nagoya station, and then change to the Haruka at Shin-Osaka all the way to Kansai Airport. Here is a sample itinerary.
You can look up train timetables and costs at the hyperdia travel planning website and learn how to use Hyperdia for Japan Rail Pass holders through our video blog.
Hope this helps!