Order Your JRPass
Back to Using the Japan Rail Pass

Most economical travel pass

neeru agarwal
neeru agarwal
3 months ago
4 responses

Hi, We are 2 person over age 60 traveling to Japan between 23-28march.
We will be landing in Narita and then taking train to Tokyo,
then to Shibu Onsen Nagano Prefecture and then to Chiba.
In Tokyo we will using the local transportation for 3 days.
What travel pass would you suggest?

Neeru Agarwal

13442 posts
3 months ago
Expert button 2

Hello Neeru Agarwal,

You may want to look at a JR East Nagano Pass. This could be useful going to Shibu Onsen and bcak, as well as travel to/from Narita Airport.

Hope this helps,

neeru agarwal
neeru agarwal
4 posts
3 months ago

Thanks Daniel San,
But for travelling in Tokyo city do we have to get a another pass or we can use JR East Nagano Pass aswell. Thanks

Looking for more information? Search the forum

Instant Quote

Starting from $262.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 11990 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets.
Or see our range of Regional Passes