Hi!
I purchased a JR pass ticket today and I was wondering how fast I will receive it in Romania. I will travel to Japan in one week and I hope to get the ticket before Friday. Would be this possible?
Thanks!
Hi!
I purchased a JR pass ticket today and I was wondering how fast I will receive it in Romania. I will travel to Japan in one week and I hope to get the ticket before Friday. Would be this possible?
Thanks!
Hi there,
Delivery takes a couple of business days, we will send you a tracking number within 24 hours (If you have not received it already).
Kind regards,
Daniel
Learn from over 19185 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask QuestionGet inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes