I am planning to fly to nagoya airport. From there I will be travelling to places such as Nagoya, Osaka, Kaga Onsen and Ise-shi.
Is there a single JR pass that covers the above places?
If not, which JR passes would I need?
I am planning to fly to nagoya airport. From there I will be travelling to places such as Nagoya, Osaka, Kaga Onsen and Ise-shi.
Is there a single JR pass that covers the above places?
If not, which JR passes would I need?
Hi there,
Yes, the JR Pass covers these places you may need a little more travel in order to make savings using a JR Pass.
You can use our Fare Calculator to get an idea of how much travel is and how much you can savings using a JR Pass.
Learn from over 19182 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask QuestionGet inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes