When I buy the JR pass, who date do I have to specify? The date when I arrive in Japan or the date when I will activate the 7day pass? Can I decide later on when to activate the pass? Thanks
Back to Using the Japan Rail Pass
Date of use
Dani88
about 8 years ago
1 answer
Daniel-san
19375 posts
7672 likes
about 8 years ago
Hi there,
The day we ask is per indication only - you can start using the JR Pass, any day within 3 months after purchase.
Looking for more information? Search the forum
Select Category
Instant Quote
Starting from ₩469,200 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19182 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

