JRPassOrder Your JR Pass
Airil Iz
Airil Iz
over 8 years ago
3 answers

Hi, I was just wondering if I buy a 7-day pass, does that mean that I'll have unlimited use on the bullet train as well?

For example I travel to Osaka-Tokyo, then back to Osaka via bullet train.

Thank you :)

avatar
Daniel-san
19375 posts
over 8 years ago
Expert

Hi there,

Yes, you can ride the bullet train as much as you like :D You could do Osaka - Tokyo and back as many times as you want too.

Airil Iz
Airil Iz
3 posts
over 8 years ago

Hello again,

This includes Fukuoka as well?
If so, I'll just have to buy the 1 week pass right?

Thank you :)


Looking for more information? Search the forum

Select Category

Instant Quote

Starting from $353.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 19182 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.


Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes