Order Your JRPass
Back to Regional Passes

non-tourist visa

about 5 years ago
1 response

I will visit Japan by using official passport (non-tourist visa).
I would like to extend my stay and travel around Tokyo.
Am I eligible to buy Tokyo Wide Pass?
The "all foreign passport holders" makes me confused.

18836 posts
about 5 years ago

Hi there,

Yes you can use the Tokyo Wide Pass, but please be aware that any other JR Pass requires a temporary visitor visa.

Kind regards,

Looking for more information? Search the forum

Select Category

Instant Quote

Starting from $336.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17443 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes