Order Your JRPass
Back to Regional Passes

Hokuriku Arch Pass

3 months ago
1 response

Hi, i should buy a Hokuriku Arch Pass but I'll stay in Japan for10 days, is it possible to request a temporary visa even for less then 15 days? Thank you!

18835 posts
3 months ago

Hi there,

We can't help with visa matters, as these are personal and depend on your own circumstances.

Best to ask your local Japanese embassy.

Looking for more information? Search the forum

Select Category

Instant Quote

Starting from $338.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17406 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes