Order Your JRPass
Back to Regional Passes

Eligibility for Hokuriku Arch Pass

6 months ago
1 response

Hi there, does eligibility of the Hokuriku Arch Pass follow the same as the JR Pass? Will Japanese living overseas for more than 10 years with an official document for overseas residence also qualify for this Hokuriku Arch Pass?

Thank you!

16946 posts
6 months ago

Hi there,

Regional passes are typically only available with a "Temporary visitor visa" for tourism for foreign passport holders. I'm afraid that as a Japanese national, you'd not be able to use this pass.

Kind regards,

Looking for more information? Search the forum

Instant Quote

Starting from $225.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 15188 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets
or see our range of Regional Passes