Japan Trip November 2012
Hello, My friend and I are going to Japan from 11/16 - 11/24/2012 for a total of 9 days and 8 ni...about 14 years ago1 answer17026 viewsover 6 yearsTokyo, Fukuoka and everything inbetween: 14 or 21 day?
Hi there, I am looking to see what the best option would be in terms of 14 day or 21 day pass in...about 14 years ago1 answer17100 viewsover 6 yearsTokyo to Kyushu and back to Kansai with a 3 week pass?
dir sir/madam can you help me decied if i should by the 3 weeks pass ? this is my route: arriving...about 14 years ago2 answers16603 viewsabout 14 yearsHelp with planning Itinerary trip to Japan, Oct 2012
Hi, Hopefully someone can help me with this question. I have had a lifelong wish to visit japan ...about 14 years ago3 answers14824 viewsabout 14 yearsOsaka + Kyoto + Nozawa Onsen + Tokyo (26 Dec to 5 Jan)
Hi, My friend and I are planning a trip to Japan at the end of the year on a budget. Our dates a...about 14 years ago5 answers21940 viewsalmost 14 years14 or 21 day pass for a 16 day stay?
Hello, my itinerary is as follows: 12/11/12:Arrive at Narita.Need to get to Shinjuku, Tokyo. 16/1...about 14 years ago3 answers15360 viewsover 6 years1 month in Japan, advice on itinerary please
Hello, I hope I have come to the right website for help. I will be travelling in Japan for one m...about 14 years ago3 answers23970 viewsover 6 yearsHow to find train schedules?
how do I find the time schedule and connecting cities- My trip is basic- arrive Tokyo- go to Nago...about 14 years ago6 answers18513 viewsabout 14 years8 day Kansai + Tokyo route and JR Pass usage
Arrive Osaka Kansai airport (14 Sept). Staying near Tanimachi-yonchome for 3 days. How to get the...about 14 years ago2 answers19540 viewsabout 14 yearsYokota AFB to Narita Airport + JRPass extension?
Is there a way to add only two days to a one week rail pass? I will use my rail pass from Novem...about 14 years ago1 answer27590 viewsabout 14 yearsShort trip to Japan - Should I buy a JR Pass?
Hello. I will be on a short trip to Japan. My itinerary is as follows: Day 1 – Arrive Ôsaka, the...about 14 years ago3 answers15623 viewsabout 14 yearsAdvice on 13 days' itinerary in Osaka, Takayama & Kyoto
Hi, This is my tentative plan for a 13-day trip with my family (3A & 1C) during the period o...about 14 years ago2 answers16206 viewsabout 14 years9 days - should I buy the JR Pass?
Planning to visit Japan in September. Here's my suggested itenary. We are 2 adults + 1 kid (6 yrs...about 14 years ago1 answer20575 viewsover 6 yearsTravel to Ishinomaki
Does the JR pass cover any of the buses between Sendai and Ishinomaki? The route by train which i...about 14 years ago1 answer17544 viewsabout 14 years20 days travelling all around Japan
Hello, We are going next week to Japan and I have some doubts: 1- We are arriving at Narita-To...about 14 years ago1 answer17385 viewsabout 14 yearsNeed times and trains to take
Hello, I was wondering if there was any way i could get an itinerary for the following dates and...about 14 years ago1 answer16346 viewsabout 14 yearsTokyo to Kyoto ... the long way?
Ok, I'm going to Japan in October and during the trip I'll be traveling from Tokyo to Kyoto. Now ...about 14 years ago3 answers16669 viewsabout 14 years9-day trip
My girlfriend and I will be staying 9 days in Japan and will be arriving to Narita (Terminal 2). ...about 14 years ago10 answers29512 viewsover 6 years9 days in Japan, coming from Canada
Hello there! We are planning to stay first 4 nights in Tokyo and then 4 nights in Kyoto with day...about 14 years ago1 answer15933 viewsover 6 yearsTokyo - Hakone/Fuji - Kyoto - Takayama - Tokyo, 16 days
Hi Family of 4 (5 and 7 year olds) going to Japan in October for 16 days, can't wait! I'm thinki...about 14 years ago3 answers17934 viewsalmost 14 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19180 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

