Is the JR Pass right for my itinerary?
Hi, I will be traveling around Japan for the following dates/places. (Other transfers have alrea...over 13 years ago1 answer10497 viewsover 13 years7 or 14 day pass?
Hi I'm travelling to Japan in March for two weeks, my itinerary is as follows 12th - 15th Tok...over 13 years ago1 answer12918 viewsover 13 yearsJR pass or not
Hello! I would like to know wether to buy a JR pass for seven days or not. I will arrive to Toky...over 13 years ago4 answers11780 viewsover 13 years14 or 7 day pass?
I am travelling to Japan in April and am not sure whether to buy a 14 day or 7 day. My travel de...almost 14 years ago1 answer14216 viewsover 13 yearsSuica & N’EX package or Skyliner Round Trip + Special Combination...
Hi, I will land in Tokyo on the first but will travel out of Tokyo for the remaining days and re...almost 14 years ago2 answers26111 viewsover 6 yearsHow to get the best pass for our family trip to Japan ?
Hello, we are a family of 7 people travelling to Japan. I would like to know which pass is best f...almost 14 years ago7 answers13773 viewsover 6 yearsPass Delivery
Hello, How long would it take to receive the pass if I purchased today (Jan 1st, 8pm) and it is ...almost 14 years ago1 answer11747 viewsalmost 14 yearsJapan vacation, End of January till mid Febuary
Howdy everyone, First, thanks for any help you might be able to give. My wife and I have browse...almost 14 years ago2 answers14640 viewsover 13 years3 week trip: Tokyo - Kyoto - Koyasan - Hiroshima - Fuji 5 Lakes -...
Hello, We've planned a 3 week trip to Japan in the Spring 2013 and I'm writing to question wheth...almost 14 years ago4 answers15745 viewsover 12 yearsItinerary check August 2013 - 08/09/13 - 21/09/13
Hello, I'm planning my first trip to Japan. It will be during august 2013. Since I hear that it's...almost 14 years ago3 answers12888 viewsalmost 14 yearsFurano, Kyoto & Tokyo
Hi... We'll be in Japan from the 23rd March - 5th April 2013 Our itinerary will be: 23 March arri...almost 14 years ago1 answer13777 viewsalmost 14 yearsJapan Multi-City Holiday - Feb 2013
Hi there, I will be traveling to Japan with my girlfriend from Jan 28th till the 12th of Feb. We ...almost 14 years ago1 answer13006 viewsalmost 14 yearsFrom Kyoto to Tokyo with JR Pass
I'll make Kyoto-Tokyo by train with JR Pass. Is there any recomendation for an interesting stop o...almost 14 years ago4 answers12837 viewsover 6 yearsItinerary for Tokyo ;Kanazawa ; Kyoto ; Hakone - "15Jan2013 to 26...
Hi ! I will be traveling alone the whole trip and my last stop i planned to reach Tokyo on 25 J...almost 14 years ago4 answers12448 viewsalmost 14 years7 or 14 days JR pass?
Hello, I’m going to japan next year and i have only one question What is better for me 7 days pa...almost 14 years ago3 answers13349 viewsover 6 yearsTokyo-Osaka-Nara-Osaka-Kyoto-Tokyo
I am planning to visit Japan from the January 15 to January 28. My itinerary is below. Could you ...almost 14 years ago2 answers12643 viewsalmost 14 yearsJapan Travel from 28 Jan to 4 Feb 2013
Hi, My husband and I intend to arrive in Osaka on 28 Jan 6.10am and depart from Osaka on 4 Feb 1...almost 14 years ago4 answers11951 viewsalmost 14 yearsJapan Travel between 27 Feb - 9 Mar 2013
Hi there, I am hoping you may be able to provide us with some advise on our travel plan. 27 Feb...almost 14 years ago7 answers12412 viewsover 6 years21 Days in Japan + Golden Week ¬_¬
Hello, My wife and i will be visiting Japan for the first time on April-May 2013 and have been u...almost 14 years ago3 answers18282 viewsover 6 yearsKansai to Tokyo to Osaka in 10 days
Hello, This the first time me and my family is going to Japan. Please help us with the itinerary...almost 14 years ago1 answer17425 viewsalmost 14 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19182 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

