Order Your JRPass
  • Trouble Deciding Between the 7-Day/14-Day Pass!rafffey

Hi, I just wanted to know what you think would be the best deal for the itinerary I have currentl...
    over 11 years ago
    3 responses
    almost 4 years
  • From Kyushu to Kansailooneylemon

Hi, Need your kind advice. Is it a right move to get JR Pass to be used in Kyushu? I would lik...
    over 11 years ago
    2 responses
    over 11 years
  • 9 days 8 night Yummy

Hi I would like to know the best deal for the above itinerary. Day 1: kansai airport - Nara Day...
    over 11 years ago
    1 response
    over 11 years
  • 30 Day Itinerary Check - Osaka to Tokyo and back again, First Tim...DonnieD

Hello All My wife and I are planning on visiting Japan in October and I wanted to get an educate...
    over 11 years ago
    1 response
    almost 8 years
  • 14 Day TripSambi0825

Hi, My husband and I are travelling next month for 14 days. We are so excited and also very ove...
    over 11 years ago
    4 responses
    over 11 years
  • Going to Suzuka from Tokyo to watch Formula 1deathmagnetic

Hello, My wife and I will be in Tokyo and plan to watch the qualifying on Oct 6th & the race...
    over 11 years ago
    1 response
    over 11 years
  • Shinkansen from Kyoto to Fukuoka?Alher

Hi everyone, I have been looking around similar posts regarding this itinerary. I am planning a ...
    over 11 years ago
    2 responses
    about 1 year
  • Tokyo Metro Ticket "Special 1-Day Open Ticket"rang

Hi, I'm going to Tokyo from Osaka by JR, where to buy Tokyo Metro "Special 1-Day Open Ticket" in...
    over 11 years ago
    1 response
    over 9 years
  • Kyoto - Yakushima - Osaka time table with JR Passalexandradumas

Hi! I'm trying to figure out with Hyperdia how I can travel from Kyoto to Yakushima and then bac...
    over 11 years ago
    3 responses
    over 11 years
  • When to activate the JR Passclaudia007

Dear Sir/Madame, We arrive to Narita on Sept. 27th and stay for a total of 11 days, we bought 7 ...
    over 11 years ago
    1 response
    almost 4 years
  • JR Pass or individual tickets?corinne

We plan to go From Kyoto to Hiroshima. Then Iwakuni to Kyoto. Then Kyoto to Kobe to Kyoto. Withi...
    over 11 years ago
    1 response
    over 11 years
  • change of datedrrjyaguru

Hello, i have book my JRPASS yesterday for seven days .starting from 27 th sept ,now want to CHA...
    over 11 years ago
    1 response
    about 9 years
  • Is it worth it to buy a 14 day pass?chibihamsta

Hello, I am actually in Nagoya already today with 1 friend and going to Kanazawa for business la...
    over 11 years ago
    1 response
    over 11 years
  • Cost of 7 day itinerary with/without pass. Tokyo, Hakata, Hirosh...aboutaboyo

Hello, I'd be most grateful as to your advice regarding a trip my wife and I plan on doing in No...
    over 11 years ago
    2 responses
    over 11 years
  • Narita Airport - Nagano - Narita Airport by trainrausmade

I visit Japan from December 10 to December 19, 2012. At December 10 my plane arrives at 5pm and m...
    over 11 years ago
    9 responses
    almost 4 years
  • Is 7 Day pass best option for me? 1st class?aprimrose

I wanted to check if enough of our travel legs will be covered by the pass vs individual tickets ...
    over 11 years ago
    2 responses
    over 11 years
  • JR Pass vs individual ticketssaultran

Hello, This website is great. I will be traveling to Japan with my family in Oct/Nov and was won...
    over 11 years ago
    2 responses
    almost 4 years
  • Do I need a 7 day pass?wendymckinstry

Hi, My friend and I will arrive into Narita on Oct 2, spend 2 nights in Tokyo. Travel to Kobe f...
    over 11 years ago
    1 response
    over 11 years
  • Will I need a 14 days rail pass? how do i Book tickets online?susanavbarbosa

Hi, for the following itinerary, would you recommend a 7 or 14 days train pass? Also, how do i bo...
    over 11 years ago
    3 responses
    almost 4 years
  • Narita to Toyamajanellefield

A group of 5 of us arriving on Nov 7th, early morning. We need to get to Toyama that day. Shoul...
    over 11 years ago
    1 response
    over 11 years

Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms

Instant Quote

Starting from $343.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17329 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes