Order Your JRPass
  • Help Please! Tokyo-Nikko-Hakone-Fuji(Lake Kawaguchiko)nklsn

Hi, I will be visiting Japan for a few days in the first week of April. May trip is short so I a...
    about 11 years ago
    3 responses
    almost 9 years
  • travel between Odawara (Hakone) & Yudanaka OnsenLynne

How can I travel between Odawara (Hakone) & Yudanaka Onsen & then onto Kyoto. I have used...
    about 11 years ago
    4 responses
    about 11 years
  • 16 days tourelkamoshe

Dear Daniel-San, Further to your good advises and continuing preparations for our tour, we learn...
    about 11 years ago
    3 responses
    almost 4 years
  • 21 or 14 Day PassMcDowell518

I posted my itinerary before but made some changes. I want to see if the 21 day pass would be wor...
    about 11 years ago
    2 responses
    about 11 years
  • KANSAI(Osaka)-KYOTO(Nara)-HIROSHIMA(Myiajima)-TOKYO***FUJI, please!fernanda

sorry, ignore my previous post! I've just realized that i was doing some mistakes - geografy and...
    about 11 years ago
    3 responses
    about 11 years
  • osaka-kyoto(nara-other neraby city)-hiroshima(myashima-fujikawagu...fernanda

Hi! I'm going to Japan for 15 days and I'm planning to buy a 7-day JR Pass and then stay the last...
    about 11 years ago
    3 responses
    about 11 years
  • Help anyone?victor

Hello, I'm planning on making a trip to japan this coming April. The thing is, I want to go from ...
    about 11 years ago
    7 responses
    about 11 years
  • Urgent : Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama-Fuji-Tokyoanac2112

Hello, Finally I am able to workout some sense from the endless list of websites as its surely n...
    about 11 years ago
    1 response
    about 11 years
  • Itinerary Draft..making the best use of a 7 day JR pass?jimmysilvs

8/22 Arrive Tokyo, pay for Narita Express to get to downtown (any other alternatives?) 8/22-8/27 ...
    about 11 years ago
    3 responses
    about 11 years
  • From Tokyo to Mt Fuji- Please help!natedizzle

Hello there, I am really struggling to work out the best way to get to Mt Fuji from Tokyo? We w...
    about 11 years ago
    1 response
    about 11 years
  • Geoffgeoff watts

Hello.. We wish to travel from Ina - City to Takayama and then onto Kyoto in one day. Is there a ...
    about 11 years ago
    1 response
    almost 4 years
  • Msannamora

Hi there, Finally tickets to Japan is booked! I thought I'll draft an itinerary but any suggesti...
    about 11 years ago
    2 responses
    about 11 years
  • 4 week itinerarymslondon

Hi everyone! I am planning a trip to Japan in July for 4 weeks. We are hoping to do the followi...
    about 11 years ago
    2 responses
    about 11 years
  • 3 weeks travel by trainmertensd

Hi, We will be travelling in Japan for 3 weeks, from 09 April until 30 April 2013. I am explorin...
    about 11 years ago
    2 responses
    about 11 years
  • osaka to mount fujisarahb1984

hi there planning a 10 days trip to japan from March 27th to April 6th 1)Starting in Tokyo for 3...
    about 11 years ago
    1 response
    about 11 years
  • 2 weeks trip Tokyo-Nagano-Kyoto-KoyaSan-Hiroshima-Tokyo-Mt.Fuji-T...stopochka

Hello, We are going to be in Japan on March 21-April 3rd, me and my husband. We are planning to...
    about 11 years ago
    2 responses
    about 10 years
  • Urgent: Delivery Upgrade Question.Andy

Hi, I just ordered three 7-days JR passes from you guys. I am having it delivered to GuangZhou Ch...
    about 11 years ago
    5 responses
    about 11 years
  • 14 day JR Passmeggarrelli

Hello, I will be visiting Japan from 4 - 19 May and will be travelling around but wanted to know...
    about 11 years ago
    4 responses
    about 11 years
  • One night in Kyotowlim

Hi all, I am spending one night in Kyoto and am confused by the many options available in the ci...
    about 11 years ago
    1 response
    about 11 years
  • Tokyo, Kyoto and HokkaidoRu chan

Hi, I'm planning to travel around Japan this May with my husband, and was wondering if it is wor...
    about 11 years ago
    6 responses
    about 11 years

Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms

Instant Quote

Starting from $336.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17458 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes