Worth getting th JR Pass?
Would I the pass be a better option for the following itinerary? Day 1: Arrive in Tokyo Airbnb ...over 9 years ago1 answer6353 viewsover 9 yearsIs it worth getting a 14 day JR pass
Hi Daniel-san My itinerary is Tokyo 4N Kawaguchiko 3N Kyoto 4N Miyajima 2N Osaka 2N i have been...over 9 years ago1 answer6226 viewsover 9 yearsTokyo to Hiroshima
I am planning my first visit to Japan in mid August and thought I would use a 14 day PR Pass for ...over 9 years ago1 answer6733 viewsover 9 yearsPocket WiFi rental
Hi, I'm planning to rent a pocket wifi at Narita Airport. My flight arrives around 4pm on 3/15 an...over 9 years ago4 answers7974 viewsover 7 yearsItinerary check help appreciated
Hi, Please help review and advise on transportation for my intended travel plan below. I would r...over 9 years ago1 answer5845 viewsover 9 yearsItinerary help
I think I'm approaching the final draft of my itinerary, I'd like a second opinion on what I have...over 9 years ago1 answer6904 viewsover 9 yearsIs JR Pass necessary for our itinerary?
Hi, may I know if it is necessary for us to purchase a 7/14 days JR Pass for our itinerary, as st...over 9 years ago3 answers6348 viewsover 9 yearsRoute order?
Hi, I know which places I would like to visit but not sure which way round or order I should visi...over 9 years ago2 answers5521 viewsover 9 yearsHiroshima to Kyoto
Hi - what's the best way using JR pass to travel from Hiroshima to Kyoto. Thanksover 9 years ago1 answer5782 viewsover 9 yearsHelp with itinerary please
Hello, Could you please suggest a rail itinerary and pass for the following destinations: Kamik...over 9 years ago2 answers5781 viewsover 9 yearsItinerary including 5 days skiing hakuba.
Hi, I'm traveling to Japan for some skiing and sight seeing. Not sure if the JR is worth it. Rou...over 9 years ago1 answer6980 viewsover 9 yearsWhat is the best route?
I am planning on going to Japan from the 14th April - 1st May. I was looking at going skiing for...over 9 years ago4 answers6187 viewsover 9 yearsWill JR Pass work for my itinerary?
I have a very rough itinerary drafted for a trip in late October through early November for 12 ni...over 9 years ago1 answer6133 viewsover 9 yearsTokyo-Kyoto-Naoshima-Osaka
Hi! I'm traveling from Tokyo to Kyoto on 2/7/17, then to Naoshima on 2/9/17, and then to Osaka o...over 9 years ago1 answer5680 viewsover 9 yearsJR 7-Day Pass?
hi there, am seeking your advice for following: Day 1 arrive Kansai Airport, stay nearby Shin-Os...over 9 years ago1 answer5499 viewsover 9 yearsShould I buy Japan rail pass
Hi, I will visit Japan from 13 Jan to 22 Jan. My schedule as below: 13 Jan - 15 Jan: stay at To...over 9 years ago4 answers5725 viewsover 7 yearsNarita>Kyoto>Nara>Sapporo>Jozankei>Tokyo>Narita
Hi everyone, I'm planning a 10-day trip to Japan and have multiple questions. My itinerary is: ...over 9 years ago1 answer5578 viewsover 9 yearsKansai - Nagoya - Tokyo
Hi, If anyone can help me to decide what kind of transport for me in Japan, following is my itin...over 9 years ago1 answer5496 viewsover 9 yearsHow to ensure correct trains are used
Hi We are going to Japan for 2 weeks from 25 March 2017. Our itinerary is as follows: We fly i...over 9 years ago4 answers6235 viewsover 9 yearsTokyo-Takayama-Kanazawa-Kyoto-Osaka-Nara-Tokyo is possible in 7 d...
How much time it will take each segment if visiting according the following itinerary: Monday Fe...over 9 years ago1 answer5856 viewsover 9 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19180 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

