7 days JR Pass for 10 days itinerary
Hi there, I'm coming to Japan with my wife for 10 days in the end of may. Our current plan is as...over 8 years ago1 answer10416 viewsover 2 yearsTokyo-Kanazawa-Nikko
Hi, My husband and I will be traveling to Japan with our 2 kids (8 and 10) this early April for ...over 8 years ago1 answer4943 viewsover 8 years7 Day itinerary
Hello, I was wondering what the best option is to travel between these cities, what trains we hav...over 8 years ago1 answer4655 viewsover 8 yearsMs Sam Jones
Hello, My boyfriend and I are coming to Japan on Feb 3 We fly into Narita and have the followin...over 8 years ago1 answer4629 viewsover 8 yearsHow can I get from MT. KOYA (KOYASAN) to HIROSHIMA
Dear all, Tks in advance for helping me. I'd like to know which is the best way from Koyasan (Kōy...over 8 years ago1 answer7968 viewsover 7 yearsHyogo-Osaka-Tokyo
Hi, I will be taking a 2 week trip to Japan for a summer program. I will be mostly staying in Hyo...over 8 years ago1 answer4639 viewsover 8 years21-day rail pass value for money for non-round trip?
Hi there, I'll be visiting Japan in April for 25 days in total. I am flying into Osaka and trave...over 8 years ago2 answers4014 viewsover 8 yearsThree weeks in Japan
I am trying to plan for three weeks in Japan in July / August 2018. I will be in Taiwan for a wee...over 8 years ago1 answer4299 viewsover 8 yearsTokyo - Osaka - Nagoya
Hi, We'll be arriving in Narita Airport and exiting Japan at Chubu Airport on October 3-13. We'r...over 8 years ago1 answer4995 viewsover 8 years12 days in Japan
Hi there, We're planning a holiday to Japan in March. Flying into Tokyo and staying there 4 nigh...over 8 years ago1 answer3905 viewsover 8 yearsNarita-Kyoto-Osaka-Tokyo-Narita
First time going to Japan. Will be arriving in Narita and would go to Kyoto for a few days and pr...over 8 years ago1 answer3992 viewsover 8 years6 day Tokyo-Osaka vacation
We plan to vacation in Tokyo-Osaka on March 24-29 entering Japan via Narita airport and existing ...over 8 years ago1 answer5374 viewsover 8 yearsDebbieK
We'll be arriving in Tokyo on Sunday afternoon 4/1 and staying near the Tokyo Station. What tick...over 8 years ago4 answers4870 viewsover 8 years14 day pass
Our itinerary is as follows. Can you please advise if it is worth buying the 14 day pass as I am ...over 8 years ago3 answers4864 viewsover 8 yearsHaneda Airport - Tokyo- Osaka- Kansai Airport
Hi, My itinerary breakdown is as follows: 1st day: Haneda - Asakusa 2nd: Asakusa 3rd: Tokyo 4th...over 8 years ago1 answer4702 viewsover 8 yearsExploring Kyushu advice
We have 5 days to explore /Kyushu in early April. Travelling in Japan appears expensive. But we ...over 8 years ago1 answer4396 viewsover 8 years7 Days Pass
Dear All, I'll be arriving Japan on march would like to seek some advice before I purchase the 7...over 8 years ago1 answer3934 viewsover 8 yearsKyoto to Hakone
Hi - how can I travel from Kyoto to Hakone using my JR pass? Thank you!over 8 years ago1 answer3829 viewsover 8 yearsOsaka - kyoto - Tokyo
Hi We're planning to arrive in Kansai on 19th of March. Here is a rough idea of our itinerary. 19...over 8 years ago1 answer3949 viewsover 8 yearsMatsumoto or Yokohama for cherry blossom
Hi, We will be arrived at Tokyo on April 15 and most likely we will miss the cherry blossom in T...over 8 years ago1 answer4447 viewsover 8 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19180 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

