Which JR ticket is most suite for this Trip route.
Hi, We (2adults/1kid) are planning to travel Tokyo on 20Oct to 24Oct. I search all information ab...almost 14 years ago3 answers13867 viewsalmost 14 yearsCost effective? When should I activate the pass?
I arrive in Tokyo on the 30 of October. I would like to use the pass as much as I could while I'm...almost 14 years ago3 answers13656 viewsalmost 14 yearsSapporo -> Tokyo -> Kyoto
Hello, I've purchased a 7 day JR pass and will be arriving in Japan next week. I'm flying into ...almost 14 years ago1 answer16409 viewsalmost 14 yearsConfirm Itinerary of JR Pass and Kids below 5yrs old is it free
Hi, I wish to confirm whether JR Pass valid for my itinerary as below: Tokyo - Lake Kawaguchiko...about 14 years ago1 answer14218 viewsalmost 14 years7 day or 14 day pass or individual tickets?
Hi, I'm travelling to Japan in a few weeks' time and will be travelling with another person, My i...about 14 years ago1 answer14585 viewsalmost 14 yearsJR Pass Itinerary
Hi, I just want to make sure before I buy my JR passes that they will be valid for transport bet...about 14 years ago1 answer15787 viewsalmost 14 yearsCan we use the JR Pass from Fukuoka?
Hi there. We are going to Fukuoka on the 26th October. We are staying at Fukuoka until the 4th No...about 14 years ago2 answers17054 viewsover 11 yearsTwo week trip: 7-day or 14-day JR Pass?
We are planning a trip from Nov 8-23 with the itinerary is follows: November 8: Depart from Calg...about 14 years ago1 answer15696 viewsabout 14 yearsJR pass 7 days or 14 days?
Our planned itinerary looks as follows: October 27: departure from Amsterdam October 28: arriva...about 14 years ago1 answer15161 viewsabout 14 yearsTravelling in Japan from 27th Dec to 3rd Jan
I will be travelling in Japan from 27th Dec to 3rd Jan. This is my first time in Japan and would ...about 14 years ago5 answers15731 viewsalmost 14 yearsUse of JRPass for 10 day planned trip
Is it worth buying the JR Pass for family of 3 with following itinerary? Nov 1 Arrive Narita Air...about 14 years ago1 answer16011 viewsover 6 yearsReturn to Kyoto from Narita on a 7 day pass?
Hello We are two over 60s travelling and will be in Japan for just five days. We also only need...about 14 years ago1 answer14634 viewsabout 14 yearsVisiting Japan - 12-days
Arrive at Haneda 18/02/13 10.10pm Depart at Haneda 01/03/13 10.45pm So from 18/02 to 01/03, I hav...about 14 years ago1 answer16741 viewsover 6 yearsHelp to decide on JR pass
Hi there! I'm thinking whether is my itinerary ok and is there a need for JR pass. My itinerary ...about 14 years ago1 answer15453 viewsabout 14 yearsIs it worth getting 7 JR Pass?
Hi JR This is our itinerary. Will it be worth getting 7 days JR pass from 21 Dec - 27 Dec? If th...about 14 years ago2 answers14718 viewsalmost 14 yearsNarita-Tokyo-Nikko-Hakone-Narita
HI Mari, I am not sure if 7days JR Pass is worth it if I were to travel in the following path: ...about 14 years ago5 answers22848 viewsabout 10 yearsOsaka, Naoshima, Kyoto, Kanazawa, Tokyo Hakone
Hi Sir/Madam, I would like to go to Japan during cherry blossom 2013 (29 Mar-8Apr), do you think...about 14 years ago5 answers20383 viewsabout 14 years10 Day Trip to Japan - is a JR pass worth it and how should I use...
Hi, we will be travelling in Japan for 11 Days. Friday/Sat/Sun - We will be in Tokyo and staying...about 14 years ago1 answer15508 viewsabout 14 yearsTravelling to Tokyo, Osaka, Day Trip to Kyoto & Nara
Hi I'm planning for my trip with my 3 children in December and wondering should I buy the JR Pas...about 14 years ago5 answers19041 viewsover 6 yearsGoi to Suzuka circuit
Hi there, I am in Japan for about 10 days on the 30 Sep 2012 and will be buying the JPR pass for...about 14 years ago1 answer16312 viewsabout 14 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19185 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

