when to activate pass?
Our party of 4 have green exchange vouchers for a 7 day pass. We arrive at Narita terminal 1 at ...over 13 years ago2 answers11723 viewsover 13 yearsPlease help in selecting the JR pass to buy
Dear All, I am attending a conference in Osaka next month then plan to traveling a bit before le...over 13 years ago3 answers10600 viewsover 6 years15 Day trip
Hi Can you assist with my 15 day itinerary travelling end June to July. Day 1 Arrive Osaka at ...over 13 years ago3 answers12818 viewsover 13 yearsKawaguchiko (Shibazakura festival) to Nagoya (Kozoji station) at 5pm
Can you help me find the best way( cheap and convinence) to go from Kawaguchiko (Shibazakura fest...over 13 years ago4 answers18894 viewsalmost 11 yearsItinerary check please
Hi all! We are planning out trip to Japan in July and we don't know if the jr pass is our best op...over 13 years ago3 answers10956 viewsover 13 yearsgeorgetheatre
Hello - can you advise me please. Itinerary as follows Arrive Osaka airport 2 October. Depart Os...over 13 years ago2 answers11948 viewsover 13 yearsWhich Rail Pass is best
My son is going to Japan for 19 daysat the end of May and was wondering if he should get a full 2...over 13 years ago1 answer12206 viewsover 13 years7 or 14 Day Pass: Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Nara, Takayama
Hi all, I am planning for my Japan trip in December and am a little confused to see if a 14 day ...over 13 years ago3 answers16684 viewsover 13 yearsItinerary check
Hello, Thank you very much Daniel for your help. Actually, now, i decide to do that , in in th...over 13 years ago3 answers10871 viewsover 13 yearsIs the JR Pass worth it for my itinerary?
Hi there, I will be in Japan for 9 days, 4 days Tokyo and I was planning on going to Kamikochi (...over 13 years ago1 answer11972 viewsover 13 years21 days rail pass, is it worth it for us?
HI, First of all, thank you for this helpful website. We are travelling with our two kids for 24...over 13 years ago1 answer11722 viewsover 13 yearsCan I send a JRPass to be received in Japan instead? (I've waited...
Hello, I'm leaving for Japan on Monday, in three days, and I have NOW decided that I do in fact ...over 13 years ago2 answers13366 viewsover 9 years14 day pass
We are four adults and will be travelling over a 14 day period to the following places : Kyoto t...over 13 years ago1 answer10232 viewsover 13 yearsTo matsue
Hi. How can I get from Osaka to Matsue?over 13 years ago1 answer11634 viewsover 13 yearsShould we avail a JRPass?
Thursday – Oct 24 • Arrived at the Kansai Airport • Sleep in Airport (this is possible right? cau...over 13 years ago5 answers15053 viewsover 13 yearsa lot to see for 21 days...
Hi, hola, we are going to stay for 21 days in japan and our list is getting longer and longer :-...over 13 years ago5 answers13926 viewsover 13 yearsdouble checking my itinerary
Hi, We are travelling as a group of 4 adults arriving in Tokyo on Monday 27th May at about 7pm. ...over 13 years ago1 answer13824 viewsover 13 years7 or 14 day pass?
Hi, I am coming to Japan in May for 2 weeks. Here is my draft plan: Narita - Tokyo Tokyo ( 3 day...over 13 years ago1 answer12149 viewsover 6 yearsGolden Week problems? Ordering pass too late? Tokyo-Hirosaki-Kyot...
I know you answer variations on this question all the time, but I find the Hyperdia site hard to ...over 13 years ago4 answers12768 viewsover 11 yearsHokkaido check
I would go to Hokkaido in early May , I will take return flight between Narita Tokyo and Chitose ...over 13 years ago1 answer11239 viewsover 13 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19182 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

