Itinerary check
Hello Please help to advise train/vehicle name and stations I should take for below 2 itinerarie...almost 10 years ago3 answers5334 viewsalmost 10 yearsTokyo, Kyoto,Kanazawa,Shirakawago,Takayama
I'm planning a trip to Japan in Spring 2017. Dates are 3/4 to 15/5 My itinerary in brief is as fo...almost 10 years ago1 answer6380 viewsalmost 10 years9D8N Hokkaido Family Trip 2017
I am planning a trip to Hokkaido next year March. There would be 2xadults and 1x5year old toddler...almost 10 years ago5 answers8721 viewsalmost 10 yearsMinato Ku
I have clients staying at at hotel in Minato Ku. If I purchase a JR Pass for my clients, do I ne...almost 10 years ago3 answers7430 viewsalmost 10 yearsOdawara to Mt.Fuji Fifth Station
Hi dear, me and my partner is travelling and staying at Odawara from Tokyo on coming 12th Nov'16 ...almost 10 years ago3 answers12618 viewsalmost 10 yearsOSAKA/KYOTO/KANAZAWA/SHIRAKAWAGO/TAKAYAMA/OSAKA
Dear sir , I would like to know which JR pass is more suitable for me if my itinerary as above . ...almost 10 years ago1 answer5470 viewsabout 7 yearsTokyo-Mt Fuji -Osaka
I am traveling to Japan in a couple weeks, and finalising my itinerary. On the 10th of November ...almost 10 years ago4 answers7344 viewsalmost 10 yearsTakayama, Kanazawa - which order is best en route from Osaka to T...
For the second half of my 15 day travels I want to stay for 2 nights in Takayama and 3 nights in ...almost 10 years ago2 answers7162 viewsalmost 10 yearsMOST EFFICIENT WAY TO TRAVEL TOKYO KOYASAN OSAKA NARA KYOTO NAGAN...
Hello there, we have few enquiries here in regards to itinerary and of course how to most effic...almost 10 years ago1 answer8462 viewsalmost 10 years7 days JR pass
Hello, I am going to Japan from 16 March to 24 March 2017. We will reach Japan in Narita and woul...almost 10 years ago1 answer5522 viewsalmost 10 yearsIs a JR pass a worthwhile investment?
We are travelling from Osaka to Koya, then to Takayama then Kanazawa, then Yamanouchi then Tokyo ...almost 10 years ago1 answer5968 viewsalmost 10 years12 Days - Tokyo - Toyama - Alpen Routes - Kanazawa - Kyoto - Osak...
Hi, Here is my itinerary, i'm not sure the best route from tokyo to kyoto for covering Alpen Rou...almost 10 years ago2 answers5888 viewsalmost 8 yearsTokyo and around
Hello I am not quite sure if JR Pass (7Days) is worth for following Trips: Haneda - Tokyo (Ueno)...almost 10 years ago2 answers5825 viewsalmost 10 yearsMy visit in Kyoto
Hi can you help me check on my itinerary which i will be arriving Kansai Airport on 18/10/2016 an...almost 10 years ago2 answers9606 viewsalmost 10 yearsHakone to Shinjuku
hi all, planning my trip now for March-April and would need some clarification / advice: from K...almost 10 years ago1 answer7101 viewsalmost 10 yearsItinerary check... thanks in advance for your input!
Please help me to decide whether to get the JR rail pass and when to activate. Also wondering if ...almost 10 years ago5 answers5757 viewsalmost 10 yearsHelp with Kyushu itinerary would be most appreciated.
Hello and thanks for reading my post. I have been revising my Shikoku-Kyushu itinerary, particula...almost 10 years ago2 answers5344 viewsalmost 10 yearsIse to Hiroshima
I was hoping to travel from Ise to Hiroshima via Shinkansen, but it seems that's simply impossibl...almost 10 years ago7 answers6483 viewsalmost 10 yearsItinerary for Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto.
Hi, Me and my friends will be traveling to Japan beginning next month. Appreciate if you could a...almost 10 years ago4 answers6973 viewsalmost 10 yearsjr vs subway pass vs pasmo
my itinerary as below and wonder if to buy 7d jr pass, 3 days subway vs pasmo total 9 days. day...almost 10 years ago5 answers5833 viewsalmost 10 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19185 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

