Hiroshima to Okunoshima
Hi! My daughter and I are very keen to visit Okunoshima. We will be travelling to Hiroshima from ...about 9 years ago2 answers9905 viewsabout 9 yearsTokyo-Hakone-Kyoto-Osaka-Tokyo
Hi Just looking into the JR pass and whether I can use it to complete the following travels... ...about 9 years ago1 answer4387 viewsabout 9 years12 days in Japan
What do you think about this intinerary : 3 days in Tokio 2 days in Takayama 2 days in Kioto 2 da...about 9 years ago1 answer3855 viewsabout 9 yearsNarita Int Airport to Kyoto
Ladies/Gents, Is there an english version of the bullet train times to Kyoto as the official one...about 9 years ago1 answer4577 viewsabout 9 yearsJR PASS 14 days for Tokyo-Kyoto-Nara-Osaka-Tokyo
Hi, This is a review itinerary and i was wondering if activating the 14 days pass on the 4th day ...about 9 years ago1 answer5108 viewsabout 9 years14 dias
hola , tengo una duda , llego a Tokio el día 7 de octubre y termino mi itinerario en Fukuoka el ...about 9 years ago2 answers4378 viewsabout 9 years12 day (full day) trip, first time to Japan
Hi, This will be our first time to Japan. Young family with a 3 year old boy. We will be in Toky...about 9 years ago1 answer5588 viewsabout 9 yearstokyo>kyoto>osaka>mt fuji>tokyo
Hi! I will be travelling with my husband for 8 days in early September and I'd like to get some ...about 9 years ago1 answer4424 viewsabout 9 yearsWhich JR Pass should I use? When to Activate?
Hello, can you please let me know if I require the JR Pass for the below itinerary and which one ...about 9 years ago1 answer4183 viewsabout 9 yearsnarita airport to osaka
Hi, i am planning to get the 7 day pass we will be in japan around 8 days, when we arrive at toky...about 9 years ago2 answers5420 viewsabout 9 yearsNew year trip to Japan
Hello, my fiance and I are planning our honeymoon to Japan and I wanted to get some advice on out...about 9 years ago5 answers4168 viewsabout 9 yearsNarita - Nagano - Kyoto - Tokyo - Haneda
Hi My family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children) is travelling to Japan in September. We are flying in...about 9 years ago1 answer4316 viewsabout 9 yearsStop at Mt Fuji from Tokyo to Kyoto
Hi, We are starting our travels in Tokyo and on our last day there we would like to visit Mt Fuj...about 9 years ago1 answer14640 viewsabout 2 yearsMt Fuji - Tokyo-Niseko
Hi, we are travelling from Osaka to Niseko and want to go via Mt Fuji. Is it possible travel fro...about 9 years ago1 answer4945 viewsabout 9 yearsHakone to Kyoto to Tokyo (and a bunch of side trips from Kyoto)
Hello. We're traveling in late August. We start in Tokyo for a day or two, then off to Hakone. ...about 9 years ago2 answers5338 viewsabout 9 years12 Nov - 18 Nov (Full Days) Tokyo to Hokkaido
Hi, all, my girlfriend and I are headed to Japan this November. We will be arriving in Narita, To...about 9 years ago2 answers4609 viewsabout 9 years7DAY PASS- RL itineary
Hi there can JR pass cover these destinations? can you please advise? thank you August 27 – TO...about 9 years ago1 answer4735 viewsabout 9 yearsWhich would be the best JR Pass and Duration to purchase
Dear Sirs, I'm planning to visit Tokyo for 5 days, then by Shinkansen to Hakodate (3 days) and Sh...about 9 years ago1 answer4459 viewsabout 9 yearsroute planning with JR Pass - Alpine route
Hi there, Im struggling to piece together a route as follows using the JR Pass: Tokyo - 1 day H...about 9 years ago1 answer4384 viewsabout 9 yearsShould I buy a pass or not?
Hi, I would appreciate any assistance. Our major travel doesn't fit neatly within the seven days....about 9 years ago1 answer4356 viewsabout 9 years
Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms
Instant Quote
Can’t find the answer?
Learn from over 19182 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts
Ask Question- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
Popular Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.
Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.
Order your JRPass Now!
We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes

