Order Your JRPass
  • Does it cover Mt. Fuji? and itenary questionknghk

Hello, ahh, I don't know what to do. I am going to Japan for a week next week after buying my fl...
    almost 11 years ago
    1 response
    almost 11 years
  • Delivery time expected Yesllc

What's the expected delivery time for the JR Pass to be delivered to San Francisco CA? Also is th...
    almost 11 years ago
    1 response
    almost 11 years
  • 20 days in japanKerryn_b

Hi My fiancé and I are planning a trip to japan in October/November 2013 for our honeymoon, for ...
    almost 11 years ago
    1 response
    almost 11 years
  • Yokosuka - Fuji - Kyotojtozer

What is the best train route using a JR pass from Yokosuka to Mt Fuji? Then we will be traveling...
    almost 11 years ago
    1 response
    almost 11 years
  • Traveling From Tokyo-- Mt. Fuji--Kyoto---Tokyolfelton

Hi would love any most see places in any of these areas! Will be spending exactly 2 days in each...
    almost 11 years ago
    1 response
    almost 11 years
  • Trying to absorb all in 15 days!Simoneiag

Hi guys! We're going to Japan next July, and we have a few questions. We already bought a 14 day ...
    almost 11 years ago
    1 response
    almost 11 years
  • Hokkaido in Julyilovesundae

Hi, I would like to check if a 3day JR pass would suffice or would i even need a JR pass taking ...
    almost 11 years ago
    1 response
    almost 11 years
  • JR passdrlicon

Hello, i am planning a trip to Japan for next year, we are planing on staying 5 nights in Tokyo a...
    almost 11 years ago
    3 responses
    almost 11 years
  • Hiroshima to Yonagojsbcnz

Hi, plan to travel from Fukuoka to Yonago with a stop at Hiroshima. Can I get a train from Hiros...
    almost 11 years ago
    5 responses
    almost 11 years
  • Itinerary for 21 days by Japanladyoly

Hi I need help to make my journey to Japan coming to Osaka on June 26 and out of Tokyo on July 16...
    almost 11 years ago
    1 response
    almost 11 years
  • 14 or 21 day pass? clk

I will be travelling to Japan 11 -28 June and my husband will join me from 15 -28. I will be stay...
    almost 11 years ago
    5 responses
    almost 4 years
  • 8 days in Japanyasim

Hi, this is my first time to Japan. There are 5 adults and 1 child traveling. Our plan is : Day ...
    almost 11 years ago
    4 responses
    almost 11 years
  • About 24 days in japanmankelimauno

Hello! I am traveling to japan next month, coming from south korea, probably taking a ferry from...
    almost 11 years ago
    5 responses
    almost 11 years
  • Change in plans!SiuYel

Hi there, Unfortunately I've hit a hurdle with our trip to Japan and we've had to move it back a...
    almost 11 years ago
    3 responses
    almost 11 years
  • 20 days in Sep/OctRochellellelle

My partner and I are really excited about our trip. we will be arriving mid September and will be...
    almost 11 years ago
    1 response
    about 10 years
  • Tokyo / Five Lakes / Nagoya / Matsumoto / Tokyo / Haneda Airport2013japantrip

I will be in Japan for 9 days and thinking about getting a 7 day pass. I will be staying three n...
    almost 11 years ago
    1 response
    almost 11 years
  • Pass necessary?Huix0015

Planning on travelling to japan for 10 to 14 days. I want to go to Tokyo, Nikko, Takayama, Kyoto...
    almost 11 years ago
    1 response
    almost 11 years
  • Koyasan to Sapporochicacan1

Hi, I will be in Koyasan on August 9 (Friday morning), and need to be in Sapporo by the end of t...
    almost 11 years ago
    6 responses
    almost 11 years
  • Itinerary Check for Tokyo and Kyotorahx1

Hi there! I just wanted to check if this Itinerary is sensible for journey to Japan. It's a roug...
    almost 11 years ago
    2 responses
    almost 4 years
  • JR routing for a trip from Nara to Hakoneclbernard

We plan to be in Nara on October 26 and would like to travel to Hakone that day. What is the bes...
    almost 11 years ago
    1 response
    almost 11 years

Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms

Instant Quote

Starting from €315.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17441 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes