Order Your JRPass
Felicia518
Felicia518
over 4 years ago
1 response

Hello - I've pretty much decided to buy 4 separate tickets, simply because I want to be sure I get a reserved seat and I want to be in Emerald class. It's also very difficult for me to determine on Hyperdia which of the routes I can actually take with a JR Pass. Part of my issue is that I don't want to transfer more than once and I do want to experience the bullet train at least once.

Would you confirm that for me? Here is my itinerary:

All trains I want to take are direct or one transfer only and would leave around 9:00a.

April 25 Tokyo Station to Takayama
April 27 Takayama to Kyoto
April 30 Kyoto to Kobe
May 2 Kobe to Tokyo Station

Thank you in advance for your help. :)
Felicia

Daniel-san
18836 posts
over 4 years ago
Expert

Hi Felicia,

All these routes are covered by the Japan Rail Pass and have Green Seats (1st class) seats available. I think it will be a very nice itinerary to do.

For travel times, I recommend learning to plan with Hyperdia this way you can find any route/timetable and more. It's a great tool for planning with the JR Pass. We also have a useful interactive map with all JR lines included.

Kind regards,
Daniel

Looking for more information? Search the forum

Select Category

Instant Quote

Starting from $336.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17457 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes