Dear All ,
I'm planning to visit Japan and I have some questions regarding my trip to Japan next year 22 - 29 May 2014 . Here's my itinerary .
22 May 2014 : Arriving at Kansai Internation Airport .
I'm planning to buy 2 day JR Kansai Pass ( for 4000 yen ) . From Kansai Int'l Airport , I am planning to go to Kyoto ( on JR train , but not Haruka express ).
My questions :
- Can I buy the JR Kansai pass at the airport ? - Can I buy my one-way JR ticket from Kyoto to Tokyo ( on 24 May 2014 ) at the Kansai Int'l Airport ? - Am I right that in order to get to Kyoto , I have to switch trains at 2 stations : Tennoji Station and then Osaka Station ??
23 May 2014 : Getting around Kyoto and Nara.
- Is it possible to travel 2 places in just one day ?
24 May 2014 : Getting on a one-way JR Train to Tokyo , then stay overnight in Tokyo.
- Can I purchase the ticket right at the station on the same day ? or Should I purchase in advance ?
25 May 2015 : Visiting Lake Kawaguchi ( Mount Fuji ) .
- How much is a round trip ticket from Tokyo to Lake Kawaguchi ? - Is it better to purchase JR Kanto Pass , or buy round ticket for Tokyo - Lake Kawaguchi - Tokyo ?
26 - 28 May 2015 : Getting aroundTokyo
29 May 2015 : Heading back home ( through Haneda Airport )
- From Tokyo to Haneda Airport , I will have to take Yamanote Line to Hamamatsucho Station , then change to Monorail to Haneda Airport ... Is there any better option ???
Any replies or assistance would be highly appreciated.
Thanks so much in advance.