We are 2 weeks in Japan. Visiting a relative (expat) in Nagano and touring a little. Our plans are so far:
2.3. Arrive Tokyo, Narita and transfer to Nagano
4.3. Go to the mountains, 2-3 day Snowboarding and see monkeys, maybe Shiga Kogen?
8.3. Go to Kyoto
11.3. Go to Osaka
13.3. Go to Hiroshima
15.3. Go back to Tokyo
16.3. Fly back from Narita
- Would a 14 day Pass make sense?
- Any suggestion for a couple nice and easy reachable days in the snow near Nagano? Monkeys and Thermal Bath would be great :-)
- Is the JR Pass valid to go to Shiga Kogen?
- I could not see, if the JR Pass is valid for someone with a foreign passport but with a 2 year work visa?
- Any special suggestion for this time of the year?
Sorry for too simple questions.
Thanks a lot in advance