Our itinerary is as follows:
- Flying into Tokyo Haneda airport then travelling to Shinjuku, Tokyo.
- Staying in Shinjuku, Tokyo for 4 nights and will be visiting Mount Fuji on one of our days in Tokyo.
- Travelling from Tokyo to Kanazawa and staying in Kanazawa for 4 nights.
- Travelling from Kanazawa to Kyoto (Sanjo-Sagaru) and staying in Kyoto for 4 nights.
- Travelling from Kyoto to Osaka and staying in Osaka for 2 nights.
- Flying from Osaka to Okinawa main island (chatan cho) and staying there for 4 nights.
- Flying from Okinawa mainland island to Tokyo Narita airport and spending 2 final nights in Kabukicho, Tokyo.
- Flying out of Tokyo Narita airport back to the UK.
We are staying for 20 nights in Japan. My question is, should we get a JR pass and if so, should we get it for 3 weeks?
Many thanks for your time and reading my question.