Order Your JRPass
almost 2 years ago
1 response

I am travelling to Japan for some business activity with business visa, but during the weekends will do some touristic visits...so can I buy and use JR pass with business visa?

16608 posts
almost 2 years ago

Hi there,

Your visa needs to say "Temporary Visitor" in that case you can use the JR Pass.

Looking for more information? Search the forum

Instant Quote

Starting from $274.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 14873 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets.
Or see our range of Regional Passes