Of course, I'd love to see as much as possible in Japan, but that's quite not possible in 2 weeks.
Now, there's a "must do", my biggest wish ever, to climb Mt. Fuji.
1. Do fast trains connect whole country, even on Hokkaido island?
- Is it possible and worth going all the way to Wakkanai and then to Nagasaki in following schedule:
Day 1: Home - Tokyo (13 hours flight) / 29th Jul
Day 2: Tokyo
Day 3: Fuji Climb, sleep
Day 4: Early morning, Fuji Descent, travel somewhere out of Tokyo
... To Plan Day 13:
Day 14: Tokyo
Day 15: Tokyo - Home (12th August)
What I'd love to see, like "must do":
- Climb Mt. Fuji - Walk through huge bamboo forest (I love bamboos)
What is I'd really love to see, but if can be done:
- See Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- What would you suggest to put in Days 5 - 13? :)