My family (include an elderly) intends to buy JR Pass for our Japan tour.
My itinerary briefly is
1. Reach Narita Airport Terminal 1 around 9am
2. To take train to Osaka & stay for 4 nights
3. To take train to Hakone & stay for 1 night
4. Take train to Disneyland & stay for 3 nights
5. By 4pm, needs to reach Narita Airport Terminal 1.
I would appreciate if you can advise which train line & station i need to be for the 1st to 4th activities.
Lastly, what is the typical hours to avoid to take train when in Osaka, Hakone & Disneyland?
Many thanks in advance