Order Your JRPass
Back to General Japan Travel

Exchange order issued after I came to Japan

over 8 years ago
3 responses


I would like to clarify it:
If I entered Japan in begining of May ( lets say 1th of May) and then I request exchange order in agency out of Japan so date of issue will be for example example today 16th of May ( after date I entered Japan) , then it will be delivered to me by post/friends etc.. there will be no problem to get JR Pass in JR office?

1950 posts
over 8 years ago

hi there - yes, provided you have a temporary visitor stamp in your passport you will be fine to use a JR Pass.

Hope this helps!

Looking for more information? Search the forum

Instant Quote

Starting from $279.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 14880 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets
or see our range of Regional Passes