Help! I am confused with all the diffferent passes that are available and what can be use for the different lines.
Our itinerary is as follows, would really appreciate some advice on the itinerary. We are based out of Osaka at Le Botejour Hotel in Namba
1) 2 April - Arrival in Kansai at 9:30pm - would it make more sense to purchase a return ticker for the Nankai Airport Express? We are staying at the Le Botejour in Namba.
2) 3 April - Whole day in Osaka. Planning to visitt Osaka Museum of History, Osaka Castle, Shitennoji Temple, Tsutenkaku Tower.
3) 4 April - Plan to travel to Nara and Mount Yoshino. Will return to Osaka in the afternoon for some shopping in Namba and Nihonbashi area.
4) 5 April - Plan to go to Kobe (Sannomiya) and from there to Arima Onsen. From Arima Onsen, taking the Arima Ropeway, Rokko Cable and then the Maya Viewline. Is there a pass that we can purchase for this?
5) 6 April - Namba to Kyoto. Planning to visit the Kyomizudera Temple, Higashiyama District, Kenninji-Yasaka Pagoda, Gion, Nishiki Market and then Pontocho for dinner.
6) 7 April - Another day at Kyoto. Planning to take the Sagano Scenic Railway, Hozugawa River Cruise then to Arashiyama, Tenryuji, Togetsukyo Bridge and Monkey Park.
7) 8 April - Spending the day in Osaka. Will visit the Giant Ferris Wheel, Tombori River Cruise, Floating Garden.
8) 9 April - Visiting Momofuku Ando Instant Ramen Museum, Shinsaibashi and Panasonic Center
9) 10 April - Umeda and Namba for shopping
Does it make sense to purchase the Kansai Thru Pass for our travel to Kobe, Kyoto and Nara? Will we be able to use the pass for travel at Arima Onsen, Mount Rokko and Mt Maya?
Should we get the city pass for our days at Osaka? Or would it make more sense to just purchase a JR Pass?
Thanks for all your help! Can't wait for our trip to Osaka.