Thanks for this site to post some queries about traveling to Japan.
I have googled our trip to Japan from Osaka to Tokyo on May 23 to June 5 of 2015.
- Kansai international Airport to Namba Osaka 5-23 to 5-26
- Osaka to Tokyo Shinjuku 5-26 to 5-29
- Tokyo to Kusatsu Onsen 5-29 to 5-30
- Kusatsu Onsen to Tokyo Shinuya 5-30 to 6-2
- Tokyo to Disney land tokyo 6-2 to 6-4
- Disney to Haneda Airport 6-4
a.) since we are staying for only 13 days. is it worth to buy the 14 days JR rail unlimited pass?
b.) I wrote that i googles our trip-time, station going back and forth the destination and saw many stations available. thus, i would like to inquire on these means of transporting us , if these are covered by JR rail pass
- rapit express train
- m marunouchi line
- kintetsu nara line
- midosuji line
- joetsu shinkansen
- jr agatsualine
- hokuriku shinkansen
- JR yamanote line
- tokyo monrail
- and so on
thanks very much for your prompt response