7 day JR Pass: $229.00
14 day JR Pass: $361.00
What is the JR Pass?
How does it work?
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Step 3
- Step 4
Questions and answers on our community forum
Your ticket for all of Japan. Freedom and Unlimited travel over the Japanese rail network.
Reserve a seat free of charge or just hop on, the choice is yours.
Find out how much you can save using the JR Pass.
Stay connected thoughout your Japan trip with high speed unlimited internet.
What our customers say
- “Getting the JR Pass was one of the best things we did in preparation for our trip to Japan. We were able to use the JR routes in Chiba, as well as in and out of Tokyo, to Hiroshima, Kyoto, Kobe, and other places. It was so easy to show our pass and board the train for an exciting adventure. Not only did we enjoy a comfortable, clean mode of transportation, we got to see the countryside as well! Our JR Pass certainly was a very convienent addition to our trip.”
- “The JR Pass was of immense help to me and my wife during our tour of Japan. It was like a key which could open the doors to many of Japan's must-visit places. Other reviews on the website prompted us to purchase the Green Pass rather than the regular one, and even though that's the costlier option, it proved its worth during ticket bookings and ensured comfort travel over long distances. Purchasing the pass online went without a hitch and delivery of the vouchers (which are to be later exchanged at a JR station for the actual passes) was prompt. I highly recommend the JR pass and this website.”
Questions and Answers
- Why use a Japan Rail Pass?
The Japan Rail Pass provides unlimited travel on the entire national JR network, including the high speed bullet train lines. Travel at your own pace with unlimited freedom to explore Japan.
- How long does delivery take?
It depends on the country. We dispatch within 1 business day to the UK, US, Canada, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and more. For a full list of countries see: www.jrpass.com/delivery
- Who is eligible for the Japan Rail Pass?
In short, anyone who enters Japan under a 14 or 90 day tourist visa. For full details, see our eligibility page