JRパスJRパスを注文する
Using the Japan Rail Passに戻る

osaka-Hiroshima ticket and Tokyo internal travel for 2 days and to Tokyo airort

shah3502
shah3502
約8年前
20 答え

In my previous mail, I had written we are a group of 10 coming on a tour of Japan On October 9. We will be in Osaka and in 3 days we are going to Hiroshima and Kyoto. You had suggested A Kansai- Hiroshima 7 day regional paas. Should we buy this in USA now individually for all 10 of us now? Is there a group paas?

Shah

avatar
Daniel-san
19375 投稿
約8年前
Expert

Hi Shah,

The Kansai - Hiroshima Area Pass is valid for 5 days and a very cost efficient option for this route. It is slightly cheaper if you buy the pass in the USA. Also let me know if you order them all together and I'll refund the shipping cost as a little thank you :)

Each pass is individual, there are no group passes.

Kind regards,
Daniel

shah3502
shah3502
20 投稿
約8年前

Thank you1 I will contact the remainder of the group and the order the passes throgh you. Do you need the information for each passanger like their name etc or are the passes generic?Would it take a week for us to get the tickets. We are leaving on Oct 9.
I did have a question. We are taking a train from Osaka to Kyotoant will be starting with Golden temple and end in Fusiami ira. There are so many diffrent trains going to Kyoto. Which train should we take?
shah3502

avatar
Daniel-san
19375 投稿
約8年前
Expert

Hi Shah,

Each pass is personal, think of it as your passport for rail travel.

Shipping depends on where you are located in the world, please see:
https://www.jrpass.com/delivery

Going to Fushimi Inari is quite simply, take the local JR Nara line to Inari station. There's not really a station close-by the Golden temple. You could use the local bus or consider a taxi.

Hope this helps,
Daniel

shah3502
shah3502
20 投稿
約8年前

Should I send name of of 10 passengers when I order all our passes togather?
Thanks for the above information.

Shah

avatar
Daniel-san
19375 投稿
約8年前
Expert

Hi Shah,

Yes, the website will ask you for each passengers name once you start order process.

shah3502
shah3502
20 投稿
約8年前

Hi Daniel,
So I order it through the website,and let you know and you will refund theshipping fee when we order as a group of 10? I thought I was to send the information to you?

shah3502

avatar
Daniel-san
19375 投稿
約8年前
Expert

Hi Shah.

Yes, so please order through the website. You can start here. The website will guide you from there.

Once you've placed the order, just let me know and I'll look it up and refund shipping cost to your original payment method.

Kind regards,
Daniel

shah3502
shah3502
20 投稿
約8年前

Hi Daniel,
I ordered the Kansai- Hiroshima paas for 10 people today. Order # 1238325. This shouldhelp with thethe refund of the shipping cost.
Is it possible to get 5 Japan rail paas travel guide, one for each couple instead of 1 for all 10 of us. There was no place on the order to request this.
Thans again for all the help you provided with train travel in Japan.We are looking forward to our trip to Japan.
Shah3502

avatar
Daniel-san
19375 投稿
約8年前
Expert

Dear Shah,

Thank you for ordering with us.

I've requested a refund (should take about 5 days to process) for your shipping cost and we'll include 5 booklet when we ship the passes out. My college had some questions about the order and contacted you my e-mail.

Have a fantastic trip in Japan and let me know if I can help with anything :)

Kind regards,
Daniel

shah3502
shah3502
20 投稿
約8年前

Dear Daniel,

I had replied to JR railway support Aya in response of doublechecking all our names. Initially we had our First, middle and last names sent to them. In reply to their question about correcting the names, I took all the middle names and sent the names in reply. I received an e mail from them that the order is shipped. But in the order all our names are what they intially were, with the middle names. I replied to the original mail and sent thecorrected list. Did they not receive it. Does it make a difference. Our middle names are on it.
Shah 3502

avatar
Daniel-san
19375 投稿
約8年前
Expert

Dear Shah,

Sorry for the late reply! In Japan people don't have middle names - which can cause some confusion for the JR Pass. As long as your first and last name match, you will be able to get your passes.

Kind regards,
Daniel

shah3502
shah3502
20 投稿
約8年前

Hi Daniel,
Thanks for all the info so far. Now we have the hotel in Osaka, which is Sheraton Miyako . The address is 6-1-5 Uehonmachi, Tennoji-ku, Osaka.Acc to hotel info we are about 1/2 hour away from Shin Osaka where we catch the trains to Kyoto and also Hiroshima next day.The same day we arrive, we are going to Kyoto in the afternoon. There was Hikari 520 at 1.16 which reaches Kyoto at 1.31 or Nazomi 128 at 1.20 or 1.30 arriving at 1.43 these are from Shin Osaka. Is there a better route from our hotel for both Kyoto and next day for Hiroshima.?
Shah3502


他の情報を探していますか?フォーラムで検索してみましょう

カテゴリー選択

見積もり

353.00$から7日間無制限で電車の旅が出来ます

答えが見つかりませんか?

19185のジャパンレールパスに関する質問や我々のエキスパートチームから学びましょう。

質問を投稿する

日本のポケットWi-Fiを手に入れる

日本のポケットWi-Fiを手に入れる

Facebookページを訪れる

Instagramで弊社をフォローし、日本の旅を刺激的なものにしましょう.日本に着いたら、ご自分の写真を撮るのも忘れないようにしてください.


ネットでジャパン・レール・パスを購入できる場所はこちら。

今すぐJRパスを注文しよう!

子供料金やグリーン車オプションの確認はこちら もしくは リージョナルパスを見る