JR패스권JR패스권 주문하기
grandmachee@me.com
[email protected]
over 8 years 전
2 답변

I will be arrive in Japan on the 28th of Japan but want to activate my 7 day pass on May 30th. Then, I will be departing from Japan on June 5th ( day 7 after activation). Does it the time I activate the pass matter? OR is the counted 1 day's activation be 24:00 -23:59 considered to be 1 day? I hope you can understand my question.

avatar
Daniel-san
19375 올리기
over 8 years 전
Expert

Hi there,

The pass is counted in days and the 1st day is counted as a full day, so it does not matter what time you start using the pass.

Hope this helps,
Daniel


자세한 정보가 필요하신가요? 포럼 검색하기

카테고리 선택

빠른 인용글

무제한 일본 레일 여행의 7일간 시작가 $353.00

답변을 찾을 수 없나요?

일본 레일 패스권에 관한 19185 질문에 알아보거나 일본 레일 여행 전문가에게 문의하십시오

질문하기

일본에서 휴대용 Wifi 받기

일본에서 휴대용 Wifi 받기

페이스북에 방문하기


일본 철도 패스를 온라인에서 구매할 수 있는 곳에 대해 알아 보세요.

지금 JR 패스권을 주문하세요!

자녀를 위한 특별 가격 및 훌륭한 퍼스트 클래스 옵션을 제공합니다. 전체 티켓 보기. 또는 우리의 범위를 확인하세요 지역 패스권