Order Your JRPass
  • Travel in KyotoEeee

Hihi... Will be purchasing a 7Day JR Pass for my trip to Osaka, Tokyo & Kyoto. Below is the ...
    over 10 years ago
    1 response
    over 10 years
  • Kyoto to YoshinoyamaCMJ

Hi, What's the best way to get from Kyoto to Yoshinoyama and back for a day trip using the JR pa...
    over 10 years ago
    1 response
    almost 7 years
  • where can i activate the jr pass?jkc06jau

where can you activate the jr pass? i will be flying into hiroshima from south korea, i assume i ...
    over 10 years ago
    3 responses
    over 10 years
  • can I use this to go from Tokyo to Kyoto?vperlas

Hi everyone, so exciting as this will be my first time to travel to Japan after almost 20 years!...
    over 10 years ago
    7 responses
    over 10 years
  • JR Westvivianchai9333

Hi, I have 7 days visit Osaka-Kyoto-kobe-Nara. Can I buy 2 Kansai area pass for my trip? one 3 d...
    over 10 years ago
    1 response
    over 10 years
  • Activatingkat456

Can you only activate the JR pass at the airport? If so, does the pass time begin when activated ...
    over 10 years ago
    1 response
    over 10 years
  • other modes of transportation [email protected]

Hello we are going to Japan and will be getting a 7 days JR pass and was inquiring if inner city ...
    over 10 years ago
    1 response
    over 10 years
  • Kawaguchi-ko –Osaka ellinice

We will be in May ,6 2014 near Onsen and we have to go to Osaka .JR pass will work? I didn`t get ...
    over 10 years ago
    2 responses
    over 10 years
  • Gala Yuzawa option and speacial benefitying

I plan to go to Gala Yuzawa. Please suggest if I could use JR Pass to get the special benefits at...
    over 10 years ago
    1 response
    almost 4 years
  • Tokyo-Osakajosess

Hello! I am planning to use the 7-day pass during my stay in Japan and I have a few questions. I ...
    over 10 years ago
    2 responses
    over 10 years
  • Shin Kobe or Sannomiya station for Kobe stayrbb505

We will be visiting japan in April and we plan to use the 7-day JR pass to go around with Kobe as...
    over 10 years ago
    2 responses
    almost 10 years
  • Which pass?Jossan

Hi! If I know that I will travel around in Tokyo and to other places such as Nikko and Kyoto for...
    over 10 years ago
    2 responses
    over 10 years
  • jr pass 5 daysdarlcara

hi, I will be going to Tokyo n Osaka from 31st jan to 6th Feb 2014, can I purchase the 5 days jr...
    over 10 years ago
    1 response
    over 10 years
  • Sleeper train Tokyo to Miyajimaguchinchan

Hi JR Pass experts! After having read your blog on sleeper trains and the various existing quest...
    over 10 years ago
    3 responses
    over 10 years
  • Get the rail pass delivery in tokyo.Chriss

Can I order the rail pass online, get the rail pass voucher in japan? Chriss
    over 10 years ago
    1 response
    over 10 years
  • Can I buy rail pass at Tokyo?Chriss

I'm Chriss, 1.I'm going to Japan for 13 days with my husband, my trip start tomorrow morning(10/0...
    over 10 years ago
    1 response
    over 10 years
  • what kind of pass to buyjackiW

We're wondering whether its worth buying a pass or not. We have 5 days in osaka at the end of a c...
    over 10 years ago
    2 responses
    over 10 years
  • 7day JR pass or pay for each individual trip? Jasmar

Hi there, I will be a first time traveler to Japan with my travel partner and we are very excite...
    over 10 years ago
    1 response
    over 10 years
  • I need a pass but I am travelling through Mexico and can't receiv...Speedydeeps

Hello I want to buy a 7day JR pass as I am arriving in Tokyo 'Narita on Wednesday 15 Jan (in one ...
    over 10 years ago
    5 responses
    almost 4 years
  • Japan Rail Pass, worth it? Jossan

I wonder whether or not I should get a Japan Rail pass for 2 weeks. I'm going to be in Tokyo for ...
    over 10 years ago
    4 responses
    over 10 years

Please note: We are only able to handle order related enquiries via our online direct support. Commercial advertising is prohibited as per our website terms

Instant Quote

Starting from $333.00 for 7 days of unlimited Japan Rail travel

Can’t find the answer?

Learn from over 17458 questions about the Japan Rail Pass, or ask our Japan Rail travel experts

Ask Question

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Get pocket Wifi in Japan

Visit us on Facebook

Get inspired for your visit to Japan by following us on Instagram and don't forget your own shots once you are there.

Find out where to buy the japan rail pass online.

Order your JRPass Now!

We have special prices for children and great first class options. See all tickets or see our range of Regional Passes